QVC Model Sharon Fifer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried one of their gadgets some time ago. I have used other similar products, including a slendertone one, and a dermawand, for years with no bad effects.The LAB one you had to keep your hand on the metal bar on the side of the hand held wand, to make some sort of circuit. I used it as directed for two or three days. The next day I was struck down with the most debilitating bout of vertigo, I couldn’t even get out of bed as every time I moved, the room just spun . I gradually got better, but it took a couple of weeks. Now I can’t blame this on the gadget, but it seemed quite a coincidence. I’ve never suffered with vertigo before, or since.

I enjoyed my day at Ideal World. Really nice place to work ... 😊

I can believe that Sharon, sometimes when I’m channel hopping all the screeching and shouting and talking ten times the dozen at QVC, it’s nice to just hop over to IW for a bit of calm. I was a QVC customer for the first twenty years but their service, products and prices became dire, I had more used returns sent out to me than you could shake a stick at. I’ve used IW for my electrical, beauty and clothes since they started but they’ve just exploded with how good they are now so use them for most things, their service is brilliant, capped postage, some postage a £1 free returns and they’ve always been very polite, something QVC could learn from. So for me, some might not agree, but for me IW are by far the better of the two shopping channels and something QVC should aspire too, ❤️

I don’t know about calm Shopper. I hardly ever watch IW but if I do have a peek I’m confronted by some manic dodgy car salesman. It’s very disconcerting and I don’t hang around! No problem with the products tho.

Now they’ve got that awful Rob something or other (DF’s mate) who used to be on QVC, then went to America and fell on hard times. He really makes my flesh crawl, as does Peter Simon. (I think he is known as ‘Dirty Peter’)
It’s weird, he was my fav when he was on QVC. On IW he comes across very moany. I guess cos he feels he is above it all and that he should be in Hollywood. Weirdly I find it interesting watching Peter Simon.

I don’t know about calm Shopper. I hardly ever watch IW but if I do have a peek I’m confronted by some manic dodgy car salesman. It’s very disconcerting and I don’t hang around! No problem with the products tho.

I only channel hop on and compared to QVC it’s calm, I get palpitations off QVC they talk so fast, that’s what I meant it seems calm hopping on IW after the loud cacophony off QVC. I tend not to watch shopping tv, with IW I shop from the website, and will just have a very quick look on the telly if something I’m buying is on. I’ll make an exception for Mike Mason, Sally Jacks, Peter Simon or any of the Bid crew though, if I channel hop and their gob appears it’s straight back off again,

Sharon was on tjc yesterday modelling boots and was very professional also interacted with the presenter. I’m a channel hopper so caught her by accident really. Thx could do with more modelling .

Good luck Sharon with all you do. I’ve only just joined here today and never knew that Q had done that to you. I’m absolutely disgusted. Some people need to go. They have. Katherine Russell and her mum, Jane, who have disappeared. I found Katherine very full of herself and always wanting to talk on Ruth Langsford’s shows. At one point it seemed that she was the only model there, as no one else got a look in for work. Then suddenly she’s gone. No explanation, no nothing. Was she a victim of the Q hatchet policy. Who knows?
Sharon, you will always get work. I don’t know of another way to put this but you were “ normal.” Sorry if that is the wrong word but I hope you understand what I’m trying to say.
I really liked Q for their clothes etc but can’t help but notice they’ve had a big clear out of people. Was the pandemic an excuse to do this? Who knows! Hope they’re not getting too big for their boots.

A lot of models seem to have faded away. There was a model called Anita who you never see now, the model with the very long blonde hair who's name escapes me (Goodi?) and I haven't seen Natasha for a while. My fave will always be the other Sharon who was on almost from the start. She could have worn a chip paper and looked gorgeous.

CC

Hi Girls, How is everyone? Yes the other Sharon is a very good model. Always so glamorous. I have known her since we were in our early 20's as we are both from Birmingham and go way back. I still see Joy .... I took some lovely pictures of her with her natural hair a few months ago. I need to update my photography website and add them. Will do that this week. I know Anita looks after her Granddaughter so she may be back at Q when Covid eases. Goodie decided not to sign the new contract as a way of retiring from QVC. I am still in touch with her. I saw Natasa on there the other day. They are using a lot less models due to covid restrictions I am not sure if they will go back to how it was as I hear they are doing very well with sales so they can probably save the money. Time will tell.
I feel like a shopping channel groupie :) A lovely guest presenter at QVC ...Evey ... contacted me to let me know TJC were looking for models and suggested I apply. I am sure you know they primarily sell jewellery. Recently they have built a lovely new studio and plan to do more fashion, home ware and skincare. I have worked there a few times now. They are all so lovely and treat their staff with such care and respect they are a total joy to work for. I am not sure how much I will be there ... we will see... fingers crossed.
Stay well and safe all. xxxx

Hi Girls, How is everyone? Yes the other Sharon is a very good model. Always so glamorous. I have known her since we were in our early 20's as we are both from Birmingham and go way back. I still see Joy .... I took some lovely pictures of her with her natural hair a few months ago. I need to update my photography website and add them. Will do that this week. I know Anita looks after her Granddaughter so she may be back at Q when Covid eases. Goodie decided not to sign the new contract as a way of retiring from QVC. I am still in touch with her. I saw Natasa on there the other day. They are using a lot less models due to covid restrictions I am not sure if they will go back to how it was as I hear they are doing very well with sales so they can probably save the money. Time will tell.
I feel like a shopping channel groupie :) A lovely guest presenter at QVC ...Evey ... contacted me to let me know TJC were looking for models and suggested I apply. I am sure you know they primarily sell jewellery. Recently they have built a lovely new studio and plan to do more fashion, home ware and skincare. I have worked there a few times now. They are all so lovely and treat their staff with such care and respect they are a total joy to work for. I am not sure how much I will be there ... we will see... fingers crossed.
Stay well and safe all. xxxx
Can't get better than us Brummies 😘 Wishing you every success.

Years ago I had a problem with my car, but quite close to home and rang the RAC.He asked my position which I described but not knowing the road name expected him to know, this was Greater Manchester.He said in a broad brummie accent ‘ I don’t know love I’m in Birmingham’ think of that every time I drive past the centre on M6 M5.They sorted me.

A lot of models seem to have faded away. There was a model called Anita who you never see now, the model with the very long blonde hair who's name escapes me (Goodi?) and I haven't seen Natasha for a while. My fave will always be the other Sharon who was on almost from the start. She could have worn a chip paper and looked gorgeous.

CC
Sharon was very elegant QVC have missed a trick there!

Latest posts

Back