QVC model Tiffany

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Judith

Registered Shopper
Does anyone read the Sunday Express? There is a full page advert on page 30 for help for people with macular degeneration and it features 64 year old, former civil servant Stella Francis.
I'm almost certain it is Tiffany.

Surely Tiff is older than 64 ? She's lovely but I suspect she's had some work done, although it doesn't extend to her neck, décolleté or hands.

One of the problems I've noticed with people who get excessive amounts of work done is that after a certain point they tend to all look the same as one another... particularly those who go overboard with injectables.

You'll have to post a piccie.... I have noticed recently that her eyes are a bit 'odd' when they zoom in on her... very tiny pupils, but the irises look different to the other girls.

I have seen Tiffany in loads of adverts for age related products over the last few years, and for a health related product...don't trust any now with healthy looking people!!! Us unhealthy ones don't look that good...even on a good day.

You'll have to post a piccie.... I have noticed recently that her eyes are a bit 'odd' when they zoom in on her... very tiny pupils, but the irises look different to the other girls.

I have seen Tiffany in loads of adverts for age related products over the last few years, and for a health related product...don't trust any now with healthy looking people!!! Us unhealthy ones don't look that good...even on a good day.

I believe this is colour-enhanced contact lenses that causes this effect.

Kathy Hill is the model I keep seeing on everything lately, newspapers, telly internet etc. she particularly seems to be the face of the menopause. Think she's stealing Tiffanys thunder a bit. I too thought Tiff was older than 64. Is there a link to the article? I've never heard it mentioned that she has some muscular illness. She seems pretty fit on the 'wobble band' shows. (Sorry can't remember it's real name). Oops just looked back at first post it's an eye disease not muscular being discussed isn't it?

Latest posts

Back