QVC models..who is your fav !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lipglossaddict

Registered Shopper
Time for a positive thread me thinks...who is your fav model on QVC
1.Joy...I think she is fab
2.Ali..she is stunning

1. Joy for managing to look fab in whatever awful QVC clothes she has on.
2. Ali for being a lovely, shy young woman who shows the jewellery off beautifully.
3. Sharon for her poise.

Model I least like...........Renee - she does nothing for the clothes or jewellery she wears and I'm blinded by the shine off her forehead!

Joy,Nalintha and Josephine are all gorgeous!

Least faves would be Amanda, Renee and Diana.

Joy and Goody.

Oh seeing as others have done it first I'll chuck in my least fave....Affected Sharon!!

I have had a feeling for a long time now that Tara hates being on Laura Geller shows and Laura was very harshly applying make up on Tara at some point months ago may be that's the reason. And in general it seems that Tara is not happy being on QVC.

Joy and Goody.

Oh seeing as others have done it first I'll chuck in my least fave....Affected Sharon!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Ruh-naaay isnt my favourite but she was on a bobby brown show this weekend and close up she did look stunning. she's sometimes a bit spotty but not this time, her skin was flawless and her eyes were incredible.

I like Sharon, Joy, Tania and Ali. All lovely in their different ways. I admire any QVC model who is in any fashion show and keeps smiling and posing while clad in some of the most unspeakable garments ever created.

1. Joy for managing to look fab in whatever awful QVC clothes she has on.
2. Ali for being a lovely, shy young woman who shows the jewellery off beautifully.
3. Sharon for her poise.

Model I least like...........Renee - she does nothing for the clothes or jewellery she wears and I'm blinded by the shine off her forehead!

Well..from a male point of view,Renee is smoking hot.I'd like to contiune but better not.

Ali, Courtney, Amanda, Catherine and Debbie??? The one just back after having a baby

Latest posts

Back