QVC On Facebook As Of Today!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had a look and everybody is saying really nice things about QVc the presenters and especially the customer service, they obviously dont come on here

Just had a look and everybody is saying really nice things about QVc the presenters and especially the customer service, they obviously dont come on here

It's all the presenters with multiple IDs, got to be. Maybe someone?? should put a link on Facebook to here and then people can see what people Really say.:emo::emo:

It's all the presenters with multiple IDs, got to be. Maybe someone?? should put a link on Facebook to here and then people can see what people Really say.:emo::emo:

Graham seems already to have done so - or at least to have invited people (including Craig!) over here.

I've joined as a fan and since I did this morning the fan numbers are going up every few minutes! (Not that the two events are in any way connected! LOL!) In fact about five new fans while I've been writing this!

Graham seems already to have done so - or at least to have invited people (including Craig!) over here.

I've joined as a fan and since I did this morning the fan numbers are going up every few minutes! (Not that the two events are in any way connected! LOL!) In fact about five new fans while I've been writing this!

Craig won't come to this site cos you see,he already has 2 at home along with his 6 knife blocks, 4 sets of silicone cookware...shall I go on??:thinking2::thinking2:

from FacebookQVC UK Wow, only the afternoon of the first day and already QVC is feeling the love - 270 fans!
Tis me who made the comment 'wait 'til the complaints start' rolleyerolleyerolleye

Blimey, Jilly Halliday's hair hasn't changed at all since she was about four!

I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I recognised the baby pics of Sara G, Catherine, JH and Charlie Brooks. Didn't recognise JR though.

Blimey, Jilly Halliday's hair hasn't changed at all since she was about four!

I'm almost embarrassed to admit that I recognised the baby pics of Sara G, Catherine, JH and Charlie Brooks. Didn't recognise JR though.

My ex sister in law was like that, kept her very long hair until she was in her late 50's.
I think its a ridiculous look for a 'more mature' person, and actually very ageing. Hope JH does not leave it quite so late to have her hair cut:wink2::wink2:

Someone has just added to the QVC fan section that they love Dennis Basso, I wonder if they know about his practices!

Done. We'll see how long that post lasts ... Anyone fancy joining me please?

Latest posts

Back