QVC Pink Day in Support of BCC Fri 16th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dips

Registered Shopper
Posted in their Facebook page

Good morning everyone, just wanted to let you all know that tomorrow at QVC we'll be having a Pink Day to raise money for Breast Cancer Care. All of us here in the office will be donating and donning our brightest pinks (or donating a little extra to avoid it!) and generally helping to support this worthy cause. If you'd like to get involved we'd love to see your pink Breast Cancer Care pictures and if you'd like to contribute here's where our donations will be going http://www.justgiving.com/QVC4BCC

I would suspect that this is to commemorate/celebrate the lives of two very lovely ladies no longer with us.

Ah yes, they were doing that last year too. I'm sure it's a cause that's very close to QVC with the recent bereavements. Will Gowing was tweeting for people to send him in picture of pink things. I was half tempted to send in something silly (like a pink dildo!), however in light of the recent situation I think it may be inappropriate to do that.

I know that BCC is Q's main charity, but if this is in memory of Amica and Beulah you'd think they'd raise for a general cancer charity, not just BCC, because Beulah didn't have breast cancer.

I know that BCC is Q's main charity, but if this is in memory of Amica and Beulah you'd think they'd raise for a general cancer charity, not just BCC, because Beulah didn't have breast cancer.

I agree, I find it rather sad they have ignored Beulah's death until now.

I agree, I find it rather sad they have ignored Beulah's death until now.

Well I think it is better that they do something now (even if it is seen as being a bit late) rather then do nothing at all, I should imagine the atmosphere has been very subdued at QVC this week, especially within the team that must be responsible for the booking of the models, they must have known each lady very well.

Latest posts

Back