Qvc presenters inappropriate dress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Apart from Ms Flint and her sausage skin "fasion" ensamble, I also think Chuntley has absolutely zero dress sense, I've yet to see her and those knockers squeeze themselves in to anything you'd call the least bit flattering or stylish.

I heard something new yesterday from Frankie Park, former model on the Q who now appears on the Style channel. She was on with Ann Dawson & looking at a coatigan, so just to ring the changes they said it would be ideal when travelling. Frankie then came up with the expression 'airport looks' & quickly added that when you're in the fashion world what you wear going to & from the airport is "just as important", she didn't finish her sentence & I couldn't stop laughing.

Frankie styling expressions are jaw dropping and appear practised to add into the shows. Much like they put me in mind of Catherine Huntley when she first started she read statements from notes.

Twilight...... "airport looks" honest to God.

HOWEVER, I do remember a time when nobody would arrive at airports in casual wear/crop tops/jeans/ scruffy outfits, in fact in the 80's and early 90's I travelled abroad a lot with my job, and it was normal to 'dress up' or in a smart way when travelling by air. And I must admit to have a cringe moment when I watch men travellers wearing flip flops and tatty T shirts as they board the aircraft. So I suppose Frankie being a model its second nature to look good all the times wherever she is.

Twilight...... "airport looks" honest to God.

HOWEVER, I do remember a time when nobody would arrive at airports in casual wear/crop tops/jeans/ scruffy outfits, in fact in the 80's and early 90's I travelled abroad a lot with my job, and it was normal to 'dress up' or in a smart way when travelling by air. And I must admit to have a cringe moment when I watch men travellers wearing flip flops and tatty T shirts as they board the aircraft. So I suppose Frankie being a model its second nature to look good all the times wherever she is.
I hate being scruffy & agree with you about how badly dressed some people are & it's really noticeable at places such as airports. Having said that I'm extremely claustrophobic & find flying really difficult & I spend all my time at an airport in the loo 😟 so I don't really see many people or take notice of what they're wearing.

It's always touted as a top tip of you hope to get a free upgrade at the airport, to dress smartly.

Comfort trumps sharpness for me, but if you are able to combine both it makes sense.

I try to make sure I can run in my footwear, and that the shoes can accommodate swollen feet.

It's always touted as a top tip of you hope to get a free upgrade at the airport, to dress smartly.

Comfort trumps sharpness for me, but if you are able to combine both it makes sense.

I try to make sure I can run in my footwear, and that the shoes can accommodate swollen feet.
With you on the swollen feet bit. I have to take larger shoes that my feet grow into on holidays abroad.

I hate being scruffy & agree with you about how badly dressed some people are & it's really noticeable at places such as airports. Having said that I'm extremely claustrophobic & find flying really difficult & I spend all my time at an airport in the loo 😟 so I don't really see many people or take notice of what they're wearing.

Oh I agree T, flying always gives me the hebe geebees, no laxatives needed on those occasions. 😳

Latest posts

Back