Qvc Promo Video October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sunshine

Registered Shopper
I really don't know what to make of this video Qvc has made for October. I know this is Breast Cancer Care month but to have Amica modelling coats in a promo for an upcoming show in the middle of October for me was really eerie an insensitive.

On the QVC US community board someone asked about YBF Stacey(she appears on HSN in the US)? Seems on a show last week she started crying and talking about her friend Amica who she lost to cancer. They were asking who she was etc???? Stacey talked about the powder compact released in honour of Amica and the money going to Cancer UK.

On the QVC US community board someone asked about YBF Stacey(she appears on HSN in the US)? Seems on a show last week she started crying and talking about her friend Amica who she lost to cancer. They were asking who she was etc???? Stacey talked about the powder compact released in honour of Amica and the money going to Cancer UK.

You can hear Stacey talking about Amica on this link from the HSN. Scroll down to click 'video':

http://www.hsn.com/products/ybf-bea...ect+Link-_-4003003-11348272-_-c3kwsanu35ze-NA

Last edited:
Thank you Pinkmoon for posting that link. Why can't/couldn't QVC be that open? It's a fact of life this horrible disease and that video was beautiful and honest.

What a lovely video where Amica was so sensitively remembered by Stacey and, as Autumn says, it was so refreshing to actually being able to hear the guest speak about the products, rather than fighting the constant interruptions that occur on QVC UK. I was brought up not to interrupt people when they are talking ......... to do so is, in my opinion, extremely rude especially when it's talking just for the sake off hearing one's own voice. Some of the presenters on QVC UK could learn a lot by watching that video.

Latest posts

Back