QVC Red Button

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

faerie

Registered Shopper
Have recently noticed its dissapeared. Has it been removed or is my Sky playing up?

Mine has gone as well - so it's obviously been removed and not your tv playing up x

They removed it from Virgin a while back and I think with the launch of the new channels this coming week it was being removed from Sky too.

Me too Moth, I could see what was coming up within the hour so I could decide whether to watch or not ...

Strange...we're Sky..I used it t'other day to watch Kipling Bags on Plus One as I'd missed the first half - Friday I think..

First thing I do in the morning, when I have the Q on, is press the red button, to check the tsv and hot picks. The Q are always going on about how many different ways we can order, but I didn't hear them say this was no longer going to be one of them. Not that I ordered via the tv, anyway.

Must not be paying its way now - with the amount of people with smartphones/tablets/laptops I expect it gets used a lot less than it used to.

Somewhere in the house I have an ipad (usually in the sweaty mitts of an offspring)! I used the red button to wiz thru the items for an hour just after it had started to see whether it was worth watching. Can anyone tell me whether the app has a similar facility or is it like the website , they're added to the list of products for that hour only as they appear on screen?

I'm waiting for Ali Young, on auto-pilot to roll out her usual speil "jump to the phones, the website or the red active bu''on!" with her minion Will just off camera violently waving his arms but failing to stop her once in full flow!

Somewhere in the house I have an ipad (usually in the sweaty mitts of an offspring)! I used the red button to wiz thru the items for an hour just after it had started to see whether it was worth watching. Can anyone tell me whether the app has a similar facility or is it like the website , they're added to the list of products for that hour only as they appear on screen?

I'm waiting for Ali Young, on auto-pilot to roll out her usual speil "jump to the phones, the website or the red active bu''on!" with her minion Will just off camera violently waving his arms but failing to stop her once in full flow!

No the app doesn't, it is like website items get added as they appear.

Really annoying as I sometimes watch a show back to see something that interested me. They really have no idea of public relations or what customers want.
Customer Service! what a larf!

Really annoying as I sometimes watch a show back to see something that interested me. They really have no idea of public relations or what customers want.
Customer Service! what a larf!

Just doubt it paid it's way - most people would use the net than using their TV red button now

What a shame as I often watched the +1 when I missed the start of a programme or came in late enough to wait for the +1 showing. Can't see how the new channels are going to be of any use as the product lines on QVC seem to be shrinking, some product lines returning too soon or too often, not enough variety, etc. for the one channel much less expanding to more channels. But they must know what they are doing. The website still needs improvement. Oh well ...

Latest posts

Back