QVC Return 21st Century Experience

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Guy Andrews

Registered Shopper
Run To The Hills Ma Baker

Received letter regarding delayed delivery - offered a refund of postage if keeping the item - given a different freephone number to arrange collection - answered without usual messages within 10 seconds - staff member dealt with issue quickly and professionally and received , wait for a it , an EMAILED returns label for Evri immediately !!!
Going to lie down in a dark room now lol 😆

Blooooody hell! What’s going on?

Actually, in early February, I had cause to ring about a damaged item (duvet cover with big pull, likely to end up as a hole) which I had received about a month earlier but only just opened. Although it took a while to get through on the phone, the CS woman was great. She reserved the last Kingsize set in the same colour as a replacement and said they’d send a label so the damaged one could be collected from me. In fact, the replacement item arrived two days later, so they didn’t wait until they had the faulty one back as I thought they usually did (?). The label wasn’t emailed, sadly, but arrived a couple of days later. The other thing that is more typical of the 19th Century QVC we all know and “love” is the box for collection is still here another month later! 😖

Run To The Hills Ma Baker

Received letter regarding delayed delivery - offered a refund of postage if keeping the item - given a different freephone number to arrange collection - answered without usual messages within 10 seconds - staff member dealt with issue quickly and professionally and received , wait for a it , an EMAILED returns label for Evri immediately !!!
Going to lie down in a dark room now lol 😆
You'll probably need a double brandy as well for shock.

I posted an experience with a ‘beloved’ dept. store in another thread but seems it is a lottery as to who you deal with in these firms.When it goes right, time to celebrate!

Latest posts

Back