QVC Review Madness

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
A customer wanted to know if a Harry Slatkin Candle was gift boxed. I answered by saying unless its sold as gift boxed it will come in plain delivery box. Kid you not QVC sent me a reply to say my answer was rejected. :censored:

Oh but Boffy, you were giving out the facts - something QVC never does :D. I've bought things many times (diamonique for instance) and it's just come in a little plastic bag, no box, no pouch or anything. Fine if it's just for me but if you've bought it as a gift you'd like to know before you part with your cash that you also need to buy a presentation box. But then you wouldn't buy and that's less profit for QVC.

CC

Maybe they already had duplicate answers? When I post a review, they ask me to answer a question I posted five years ago!!!

Maybe they already had duplicate answers? When I post a review, they ask me to answer a question I posted five years ago!!!
No there was no other replies. I just found it odd. If QVC do gift boxes they shout it from every roof top. To be fair the Harry Slatkin candles come in a sturdy box so wrapping it yourself would hardly be difficult.

Latest posts

Back