QVC Sale TSV 27/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Tote 1.jpg
    Tote 1.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 115
Something similar were sold years ago - 2 in a set, both fold up and one insulated. And there was the shopping 'basket' with a metal frame that flattened for storage - I think that was insulated too. The ones on the video don't look very big, ok for some rolls and a bag of carrots but not much else. So perhaps you need 4 to carry all the shopping !

I need one the size of the storage bags by the mad sisters !!

We use several large ones for the weekly shop as it’s about a 40 mile round trip plus any detours and they are difficult to get. Lakeland used to do great ones but not lately. The last we got was from TK Max. I know some like to have a good scrounge in their beauty but for me its their homeware i go to as there are US/European brands doing some good items. Can’t pass a cook shop or a stationary shop!

This may be totally off the wall, or I am even more cynical than I would normally be, but looking through recent and future TSVs I find myself wondering if something is going on behind the scenes with the Q. The items being sold are either right up there price wise, silly little TSVs, regular brand TSVs 60 day MBG and a lot of easy pays?

if anyone uses an Ipad, can you tell me if the inages of the presenters show up on “meet the presenters” because tgey don’t on mine?

This may be totally off the wall, or I am even more cynical than I would normally be, but looking through recent and future TSVs I find myself wondering if something is going on behind the scenes with the Q. The items being sold are either right up there price wise, silly little TSVs, regular brand TSVs 60 day MBG and a lot of easy pays?

if anyone uses an Ipad, can you tell me if the inages of the presenters show up on “meet the presenters” because tgey don’t on mine?

Re Meet The Presenters on an iPad, I get the below when I click on it, but when I then click on Presenters at the bottom of the page, I get the photos accompanying the blogs (ie showing what they are waffling talking about and not necessarily mugshots of the presenter themselves). I tried to post a second pic of that but it says too large. Is it all different for you?

76F4EAB1-374C-4BE3-9C8F-468A5C2F9ECF.png

I’ve just checked on my iPad and it’s all fine for me. The presenters’ photos are visible. Have you tried turning the iPad off and then on again, or deleting your cookies in your settings?

I went to check and clicked on Chunts as a trial to find this :

With a lust for learning Catherine has earned several certificates in beauty, is handy with a power tool and is currently learning sign language. Passionate about compassion, she is an advocate for mental health awareness and is an animal-loving vegan. A producer once summed Catherine up by saying, “if you cut Catherine open butterflies would fly out”. In short, she’s nice and she loves love.

There isn’t a sick bucket big enough.

It’s good job it’s 9pm this evening as I feel like it’s just like Christmas is coming and don’t think I would be able to sleep waiting a shopping bag as a TSV.

Sadly I won’t be buying you don’t need bags when you have home deliveries.

Latest posts

Back