QVC Sale TSV 27/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

California Innovations Set of 4 Foldable Insulated Market Totes
Item Number: 809569
QVC Price £26.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £3.95

A set of four insulated convertible shopping totes from California Innovations, featuring a leak-resistant design and Microban technology to help prevent the growth of bacteria. Easily foldable with handy exterior pockets, these stylish and practical totes are perfect for everything from food shopping to packing for a weekend getaway.

Easy to store - these neat bags fold into a handy pouch so you can pop it in your handbag until you need to use them again. Perfect for those unexpected shopping trips!

Food-proof - featuring antibacterial Microban protection that helps keep your bag looking and smelling fresh, plus a Therma-flect interior that works to keep food hot or cold for longer, this tote bag is perfect for taking on a picnic or for bringing food to a party.

Eco-friendly - these fantastic totes are a planet-friendly alternative to plastic bags that you can use again and again for your weekly shop. Meaning you feel good while looking good!

Chic designs - combining fashion with function, these tote bags feature four fabulous prints that will add eye-catching colour and detail to your look while you carry out your daily errands.

Perfect gifting - each tote bag is individually packed inside a lovely gift box, making them a great present to surprise loved ones with - and one to keep for yourself, of course!

• Spot clean only
  • Tote (l x w x d): 43.2cm x 15.9cm x 38.1cm (17” x 6.3” x 15”)
Contains:

• 4 x insulated convertible shopping tote bags

All measurements are approximate

Re Meet The Presenters on an iPad, I get the below when I click on it, but when I then click on Presenters at the bottom of the page, I get the photos accompanying the blogs (ie showing what they are waffling talking about and not necessarily mugshots of the presenter themselves). I tried to post a second pic of that but it says too large. Is it all different for you?

View attachment 19239
Yes Andi, that’s what I get too. I notice whenever there us a software update something else is affected, so I think that might be why, as other things don’t behave as they ysed to.

I went to check and clicked on Chunts as a trial to find this :

With a lust for learning Catherine has earned several certificates in beauty, is handy with a power tool and is currently learning sign language. Passionate about compassion, she is an advocate for mental health awareness and is an animal-loving vegan. A producer once summed Catherine up by saying, “if you cut Catherine open butterflies would fly out”. In short, she’s nice and she loves love.

There isn’t a sick bucket big enough.

Another one who is 'qualified' then 🤭 Dear Lord, Certificates in beauty ???? same as my cycling proficiency and swimming 100 yards certs are they ??? :sneaky: , anyone can learn sign language - I did 15 years ago, isn't EVERYONE an advocate for mental health awareness, none of us want people to suffer, oh and I'm a 'qualified' touch typist who can batter the keys at 90 odd wpm - can you Catherine ???? If you open me up you get hit in the face by umpteen Bounty bars (that came straight from the fridge) :D

I should have added earlier when replying to AndiK, the appearance of the 'meet the presenters' was as shown in your post, but it's not just the Ipad, it's my desktop PC as well, so it must be something QVC has changed, perhaps during lockdown we didn't realize.

Who on earth is this BA? She is like a a character from little Britain.

i normally quite like Michal but she is sending him into overdrive.

Wow...I've actually bought something from QVC! We've got so many shopping bags that it's driving me nuts. Yes I've got some of those little tiny ones that fold up to the size of a golf ball, but they're not very robust and only really good to have on you just in case. The insulated bags we've got consist of one of those plastic ones with the snap closure and a sizeable zip topped one we bought from Aldi. The promise that we'll store the bags in the boot of the car often goes to pot, as once we've unpacked and put away no one can be bothered to go and put them there unless we've managed to get a parking space right outside the front door or thereabouts. Checked out what other similar bags were available elsewhere and the only comparable ones cost about £8 each and there was no pocket at the front. I love how compact these fold down so I can keep them inside the house and they won't take up any room. Great for picnics too and nice snazzy designs. Looking forward to getting these. Well done Q for a change!

QVC used to sell something similar a few years back. I bought a few sets (gave a few away as well-received gifts) and have used them pretty much constantly since. They have proved so useful. Whether it's been transporting fish and chips back home from the chippy, keeping homebaked pasties warm during a trip to a mid-winter football match, taking out a picnic, or transporting chilled and frozen shopping from the supermarket during a heatwave - those bags (I forget the brand name) are so good. Great to see them back at QVC.

QVC used to sell something similar a few years back. I bought a few sets (gave a few away as well-received gifts) and have used them pretty much constantly since. They have proved so useful. Whether it's been transporting fish and chips back home from the chippy, keeping homebaked pasties warm during a trip to a mid-winter football match, taking out a picnic, or transporting chilled and frozen shopping from the supermarket during a heatwave - those bags (I forget the brand name) are so good. Great to see them back at QVC.

the previous ones were by Sachi or something similar

I've just read the only review on Q's site and it said that they're an absolute devil to fold back up so I might find there's even more effort required than having to take the current bags we use down to the car. Ordered them now...so hoping they do live up to expectations. Least they weren't that expensive would've preferred not to have paid an extra £4 for p&p. I really do think that when it comes to TSV's that Q should make them p&p free.

I went to check and clicked on Chunts as a trial to find this :

With a lust for learning Catherine has earned several certificates in beauty, is handy with a power tool and is currently learning sign language. Passionate about compassion, she is an advocate for mental health awareness and is an animal-loving vegan. A producer once summed Catherine up by saying, “if you cut Catherine open butterflies would fly out”. In short, she’s nice and she loves love.

There isn’t a sick bucket big enough.
😂reminds me of the Miss World competition in the 1970s

I’d have happily bought one bag, for bringing frozen goods back from the supermarket, but I certainly didn’t want to buy four of them and I can’t think of any of my friends or family who would want one for a gift. So, they lost a sale.

I’d have happily bought one bag, for bringing frozen goods back from the supermarket, but I certainly didn’t want to buy four of them and I can’t think of any of my friends or family who would want one for a gift. So, they lost a sale.
I thought that myself in that I'd need only 2 in reality one for frozen and the other for chilled items, but then I thought that there's nothing to say that you can't put regular groceries in them, so that helped sway my decision to buy. Agreed that despite coming with a gift box - A chilled bag is not what I'd call a gift, nor would I particularly want to be given one as a gift.

Once there are a few returns at the Warrington outlet shop (is it still open?) there could be a few cropping up on ebay.

We should have got organised to buy a few sets and send out ones and twos as required by folk on here.

I thought that myself in that I'd need only 2 in reality one for frozen and the other for chilled items, but then I thought that there's nothing to say that you can't put regular groceries in them, so that helped sway my decision to buy. Agreed that despite coming with a gift box - A chilled bag is not what I'd call a gift, nor would I particularly want to be given one as a gift.

I would have bought all four as well but, as I’ve already got the set of Lakeland shopping bags which hold my week’s shopping with room to spare, I’d have had three of the Innovations ones gathering dust in a cupboard.

Latest posts

Back