Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Cork TSV 1.jpg
    Cork TSV 1.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Cork TSV 2.jpg
    Cork TSV 2.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 86
Here we go again....Magic Roundabout Repeat TSV.

Now a nice little flat not bulky throw or think they call them runners, would have been perfect for the daughters room which we made over when she moved to take her first job in London.
The blanket/throw I purchased on line from Dunelm was lovely only it’s shed more than our labrador and has gone in the bin - the throw that is. ;)
Anyway the cerise looks a perfect match to the velvet/velour trim on the curtains I got from next.
But since this bedspread looks very much like a large oversized puff ball. Then having it folded at the bottom of a single bed, placed not far from full length watercoloured floral curtains, fitted wardrobes, wall and a radiator it would look far too much.

In the short of it I’ll pass again on this creation :rolleyes:

Alison Cork Pintuck Velvet Bedspread with Satin Reverse
Item Number: 808748
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £48.98
P&P £4.95

This velvet bedspread from interiors expert Alison Cork features pintuck details and a soft satin reverse for a glamorous finish, plus a sumptuous fill that makes it a fantastic additional layer for chillier nights. Boasting a luxurious looking design thats easy to care for, you'll love to dress the bed with this elegant bedspread that perfectly combines style and function.

A colour to suit you - with five different colour options to choose from, you can pick a bedspread to suit your decor perfectly. Go for bold Deep Teal, Scorched Ochre or Deep Fuchsia for a dramatic accent, or choose the more neutral Eucalyptus or Khaki for a subtler style.

Snuggle up - ideal for cooler nights, the sumptuous fill makes this bedspread both practical and decorative, while its generous size will cover any bed to instantly lend it a luxurious look.

Keeping it practical - simply pop this bedspread in the washing machine at 30C to help keep it looking clean and fresh. Complete with a carrier bag with a zip fastening, you can also neatly store it away when not in use or even gift it nicely packed in the bag to a friend or family member.

• Outer: 100% polyester velvet; lining: 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Eucalyptus
  • Deep Teal
  • Khaki
  • Sear Ochre
  • Deep Fuchsia

Contains:

• 1 x Bedspread (l x w): 260cm x 250cm (102" x 98")

All measurements are approximate

Certainly a better price than last time and I could have been tempted by a couple of the colours but am put off by the reviews which suggest it’s 50/50 whether you’ll get a good one or one with missed stitching at the seams and missing/undone pintucks. More importantly, I really do NOT need more bedding. It’s already stacked high on top of my wardrobes and I had to buy some new zipped storage for it.

I love the look of this, but I'm the same, have plenty of bedding and throws and rapidly running out of storage space. BUT... I bought three sets of the Alison Cork's cotton duvet cover sets about a year ago and they're, without doubt, the best sets I've ever had. So if she brings any sets in the future I could be tempted; or if this set ends up in clearance.

I was amusing myself this morning listening to Eilidh trying to pronounce "ochre" :D

Not for me, I have KH bedspreads both at home and the caravan and I'm happy with both.

CC

I see Rylan clark-neal's Luxinor (?) brand is in the Sale. Clearly he doesn't have time now to promote the brand due to his tv commitments elsewhere. Useful though, for raising his profile earlier on. 😉 , but on the other hand, it could be the shipments from China are taking longer than usual.

I see Rylan clark-neal's Luxinor (?) brand is in the Sale. Clearly he doesn't have time now to promote the brand due to his tv commitments elsewhere. Useful though, for raising his profile earlier on. 😉 , but on the other hand, it could be the shipments from China are taking longer than usual.

its not properly in the sale they just tend to clear some bits to bring new ones in as there is a lot coming

Latest posts

Back