QVC Shrewsbury Outlet Closing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Noooooo! I love Shrewsbury, lunch at Loch Fyne & then a rummage in the outlet store. Need to go before it closes.

Perhaps they got a good deal on the rent for the premises, and now that lease has run out ! and perhaps they're not shifting as much stuff as they like so it doesn't warrant keeping the shops open.

As an aside, I often wonder what these huge retail fashion places actually DO with all their unsold stock.

Years ago I was involved with the wardrobe dept of an am dram group, and I wrote to the Manager of the local TK Maxx, offering to pay a discounted rate for the evening wear that didn't sell in his store for our group. Never even got a reply.

I could never understand why they just did not set up an eBay shop?

They could clear all the unwanted stuff to a wider consumer base instead of just two areas in England.
I think I have come across on eBay a qvc jewellery shop a while back but there wasn't anything exiting on there.

Noooooo! I love Shrewsbury, lunch at Loch Fyne & then a rummage in the outlet store. Need to go before it closes.
I love Shrewsbury too. I've only been into the Q's shop once & bought a bottle of Shay & Blue perfume for an amazing price. The rest of the stock was MarlaWynne & bedding, most of which seemed to have been rewrapped badly - returned bedding NO THANK YOU.

Latest posts

Back