QVC Sizing????????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrongsideof40

Registered Shopper
It's about time they sorted the sizing of clothes out. Confusing or what ? Just watching the TSV. Apparently Joy is in the medium but is normally xl. Not even consistent within one range!

Have you noticed the way they gabble the sizes out? You have to be very quick to catch your size. They seem to do this as if sizing is not important, all they want is for you to get it home cos you won't be bothered to send it back with that P&P! DF and JF are the main offenders....and what's all this present buying from DF all of the time? She cannot show anything without commenting that you can buy it as a present for someone. AS if you're going to spend nearly £70 on a DB mac for your friend. BE real woman!

It's about time they sorted the sizing of clothes out. Confusing or what ? Just watching the TSV. Apparently Joy is in the medium but is normally xl. Not even consistent within one range!

Joy has lost weight so maybe she is in a medium now. To be honest, the rare occasion I have ordered clothes I have just gone with my 'usual' size. If I followed their bust and hips measurements I would be in a size xxxxxl when I am somewhere between a 10 and 12 (and even 8 in some Next tops!!!) I hate clothing designers with their shambolic sizing :banghead: I tend to know what I am in different shops, and that I tried on a pair of jeans in Select the other day (only because I was working in there with a learner) and I had to get a 16 to fit over my hips!!! I am nowhere near a 'normal' size 16. The whole industry needs a major shake up where size is concerned. And whilst I'm on the subject, I have come to the conclusion that you have to be a shapeless stick to buy jeans these days. Skinny or super skinny seem to be the only options :rolleyes:

Sorry, rant over!! I start my dressmaking course next week and the first garment I am hoping to make is a dress that doesn't have a high neckline!! If you have any sort of a decent bust this neckline.looks hideous, yet I struggle to find anything other. Boy, I get so riled up about this, ha ha!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Yep you need a degree in higher mathematics to figure it out.................

A Butler & Wilson XXL is a Kim & Co XXXL
Tiana B size 20 is a Nina Leonard size XL
Ronnie Nicole size 20 is a Babygro size 1

my head hurts now !

Latest posts

Back