QVC Staff discount

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree with you brissles. Who thought up the idea that a presenter having some freebie at home would make a difference as to whether I would buy the product. Who cares if a greedy presenter likes a freebie fragrance, face cream, tin of biscuits etc? There must be more gullible people out there than I thought and QVC and greedy presenters exploiting that situation Is distasteful. That’s why I don’t like the majority of presenters.
I couldn't care less if a Presenter has tried the freebie but will buy if I like the product! Sometimes I do read real reviews but always make up my own mind.

I suppose you’re not going to be as pissed off if it’s a tat torch set but a £400 hair dryer and the same for the curler thingy.

AND to made things worse the presenters look as if they have been pulled through a hedge backwards. Certainly tech Abi, or spaniel ears wouldn’t entice me to buy, in fact I want to slap them for looking so crap whilst flogging them

Dale on with Neom TSV just said he’s had the Bedtime Hero at home all the whole family have being going crazy for it, I‘ve got to tell you saying it is so beautiful.
No mention he’s only just borrowing it to try but I guess £50 item is a Q small fry that presenters have not been instructed to say its on loan.

Right in case this changes sometime in the future Catherine on a Dyson repeat hour has said she PURCHASED!!! the Airwrap ages ago.

Ah but do we believe her?
The hairdryer she also PURCHASED ages ago but it does have the new attachment for fine hair. She also said to her bestie Steven in a department store he couldn’t return it to them. Conveniently failed to mention Steven ended up saving his Boots points to buy his ;)

What I don’t get since presenters prepare themselves at work for the shows or the make up / hairdressers do it.
So why is everything made available personally to them, yes I do understand with Covid and correct hygiene precautions.
Pre Covid make up, skin care, hair care, tools of any kind and food all provided individually. Why? When stuff can be used on the premises? Like hair washing and styling done pre show with products. Food sampled back stage, fans, heaters, hoovers, irons all can be just used back stage.
Clothing worn solely for hours in which it’s sold, let’s face it those flipping white trainers with the dirty grey looking laces are rolled out on every model going.

So the presenters can say we did the hair makeup at home and it works just as well as when the makeup artist here at QVC uses it.

The companies just give free stuff like they give free stuff to the influencers, to get good reviews. Its always been that way, why do A list celebs get free goodie bags worth ££££s or free clothes from Chanel etc. Normal people see and want to be like them so are willing to fork out thousands on handbags or whatever. The housewives show the UK one they get paid £40.000 per episode to flash their fashion get drunk and go to opening events free and talk crap.

Latest posts

Back