QVC US Tarte TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes!!!! Thank you. someone put a link up on MUA and I sort had a nose and then lost the damn thing.

THANK YOU SO MUCH Donna & Cooper!! I have been looking for a UK site that sells Tarte products for absolutely ages! I have known about shipping forwarders for a long time but never been brave enough to order. It sucks you have to pay import duty in the UK on anything you have ordered from outside Europe costing over £15! There are other companies that operate as well, in my opinion My US is one of the most expensive.

Girljack, I would be very interested to know how you got the prepaid US visa card as I want to get one of those too! If you could share that would be great :)

Girljack, I would be very interested to know how you got the prepaid US visa card as I want to get one of those too! If you could share that would be great :)
I have a USD pre-paid Visa card, which I got through Sainsburys. There are charges if you don't use it in the US once a month, but as I use it to pay my monthly Silhouette America subscription, that's never a problem for me.

I ordered the Tarte BB and Brush on the Beauty Weekend and returned it. It hasn't put me off trying other items from Tarte but it really wasn't worth the money. Firstly it seemed just a foundation and not a BB in the original sense of the term and secondly the brush just "ate" the product! Great from a marketing point of view but there was more foundation absorbed by the brush than was applied to my face!

Latest posts

Back