QVC's latest catchphrase?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
'We don't have nearly as much of this as we would like'.......

........said Charlie about the Yankee Candles TSV - didn't AY say the same thing about the Smashbox TSV yesterday?

Mind you, I swear Charlie just said half the day's stock had gone......at 4 minutes past midnight! Yep, 12.04 am & it's limited stock!!! :11:

I've noticed 'in actual fact', isn't as popular as it used to be. Maybe the powers that be, at QVC towers have invested in a thesaurus.:30:s

I've noticed 'in actual fact', isn't as popular as it used to be. Maybe the powers that be, at QVC towers have invested in a thesaurus.:30:s

Or maybe (on this occasion anyway, seeing as the TSV was gone in 6 minutes flat!), they really are only getting the TSVs in in far smaller numbers?

I'd certainly like to beat Cardigan Man repeatedly over the head with a copy of Roget's Thesaurus until he came up with a few new phrases........& those red shoes should be taken off him & burnt or something! He looked a right pr*t again today! :rolleyes:

I'd certainly like to beat Cardigan Man repeatedly over the head with a copy of Roget's Thesaurus until he came up with a few new phrases........& those red shoes should be taken off him & burnt or something! He looked a right pr*t again today! :rolleyes:
What is it with the red shoes, is Glen having a Dorothy moment.:1:

Last edited:
They have had so many TSV's that they haven't been able to flog recently [usually saying around 6pm] " this is the last time this TSV will be shown..." so they have to go to the next selling technique by saying " not as much stock as usual" huh, who are they trying to kid?
No, they're not ordering so much because when left at the end of the day with a TSV not even getting to limited stock, it's not a good day for them is it!

Give us TSVs worth buying!!!! (I've already got 5 cameras and no garden :D)

What is it with the red shoes, is Glen having a Dorothy moment.:1:

And he has the cheek to think he can tell other women how to wear their shoes and handbags! I wonder if he one to match his shoes? :D Even his jeans don't like the shoes - you can see they've turned themselves up in disgust. Drainpipes on a Man of Age? Surely not! Especially with that grey fuzz he sports.

On a serious note, I can't help but wonder how much his pointless drivel is costing customers in his wages. I'm sure the guest presenter is more than capable of telling us about their own products.

And he has the cheek to think he can tell other women how to wear their shoes and handbags!

Freudian slip? lol

Drainpipes on a Man of Age? Surely not!

Classic! :D

On a serious note, I can't help but wonder how much his pointless drivel is costing customers in his wages. I'm sure the guest presenter is more than capable of telling us about their own products.

One of the great mysteries of our time is all I can say......!?! :rolleyes:

He has'nt come out with his stock phrase of "little white t shirt" for ages - everything else he flogs can always be "dressed up or dressed down". Honestly, a performing seal could do that job.

Latest posts

Back