QVCUK.COM - Beware.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Ordering an item, wanted to add promo code, so ticked the box. Then order was confirmed, without my code. Had to call to cancel.
Went through the process of placing an order again, to check. It says “if you have a promo code, please UNTICK the box.” The box isn’t ticked to untick!
I remembered, this has happened to me before.
A bit naughty of QVC, or am I just being suspicious, in thinking they hope many of us fall into this trap, and don’t bother calling up to cancel?😡

Ordering an item, wanted to add promo code, so ticked the box. Then order was confirmed, without my code. Had to call to cancel.
Went through the process of placing an order again, to check. It says “if you have a promo code, please UNTICK the box.” The box isn’t ticked to untick!
I remembered, this has happened to me before.
A bit naughty of QVC, or am I just being suspicious, in thinking they hope many of us fall into this trap, and don’t bother calling up to cancel?��

You have to tick the box to add a promotion code, not untick.

Perhaps the code can be used over the phone or they adjust the total of the order accordingly by other means

Surprise, surprise! The website has "form" on not taking promo codes properly. It happened to me. I rang CS and they sorted it out no problem. They need to give that website a decent burial and start again!

I agree with Louise. If I tick the box it doesn’t give me the option of adding a promo code. If I leave it unticked, it does.
I wonder if it matters on what type of device people are ordering with? I always either use my iPad or my iPhone

Ok, I’ve had a look too. You have to leave the first box UNTICKED, then on the Payment Option page, you TICK the box and the bar comes up where you enter the code.

I’m using the app on the iPhone.

Ok, I’ve had a look too. You have to leave the first box UNTICKED, then on the Payment Option page, you TICK the box and the bar comes up where you enter the code.

You cannot put in a promo code on Android App.
My earlier posts were regarding website using Chrome.

This is line 8 of the promotion:
Voucher code cannot be redeemed on the QVC UK mobile app, QCut or in QVC Outlet or staff stores.

You didn’t say which box you meant, when you log in the first box remembers the way you used it last time, you tick that box if you want to go straight to complete your ordered. If you’ve ticked the box the last time you placed an order you’ll have to untick it to use a code or easy pay.

A friend got the MISS59 code and tried to use yesterday.

Yes, tick the box and put in the code in the box which appeared. Discount appeared.

But, it would not let her go to checkout! She had to phone and the CS woman put the order through for her and told her to cancel the online order. She said the woman from CS had no idea why?

Agree to disagree. I ticked it, and no bar came up. I was told to UNTICK it.

The first box on log in (if ticked) takes you straight to pay for your order. If you don’t tick that box it takes you through the whole process, add a card etc, then it gets to were it asks if you have a code were you tick that box and the bit comes up underneath were you put in your code. I’m on iPhone 8. But yes of course, we’ll agree to disagree. :mysmilie_3:

Everything about QVC is long winded and drawn out, their employees of the month are Fred and Wilma Flintstone.

The first box on log in (if ticked) takes you straight to pay for your order. If you don’t tick that box it takes you through the whole process, add a card etc, then it gets to were it asks if you have a code were you tick that box and the bit comes up underneath were you put in your code. I’m on iPhone 8. But yes of course, we’ll agree to disagree. :mysmilie_3:

Everything about QVC is long winded and drawn out, their employees of the month are Fred and Wilma Flintstone.

I follow the procedure you have outlined on my iPad and it works for me.i prefer to watch the Flintstones than the comedy act presenters on QVC. Wilma and Betty or JR and Flinty. No contest! Can’t include CH because no vegan characters to compare but I may be wrong because maybe they don’t choose to share the fact every 5 Minutes

I follow the procedure you have outlined on my iPad and it works for me.i prefer to watch the Flintstones than the comedy act presenters on QVC. Wilma and Betty or JR and Flinty. No contest! Can’t include CH because no vegan characters to compare but I may be wrong because maybe they don’t choose to share the fact every 5 Minutes

I agree Evie, they’ve renamed Chiswick Bedrock in QVCs honour.

What a total HORLICKS QVC manage to make of everything!
They don't seem to want to actually make anything which helps customers work. They would rather bore us silly with irrelevant anecdotes on air, or faff around making kissy replies to customers questions or complaints (when they aren't deleting them). What a shower!

I think QVC is now run for the benefit of the sales staff & their customers are meaningless.

I think QVC is now run for the benefit of the sales staff & their customers are meaningless.

:mysmilie_497: they have lost the plot, have no inclination to try and find it. I pity the team at Knowsley, who always have to try and pick up the pieces.

Latest posts

Back