QVCuk.com italy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Finsnan

Registered Shopper
I am probably a bit slow hear, but how long has QVCuk.com italy been showing on bank statements when you make a payment or get a refund?

I have just been checking my statement for a refund, so it may have been quite a while!!

Funny you should say that, I noticed it for the first time this month on my MasterCard Statement and wondered why...perhaps they pinch Italy's stock and they collect the payment, who knows, but would be nice if you were notified

I have noticed it on and off for a while now, it is odd as it doesn't always say Italy!

I think this warrants an explanation, therefore, although it has not happened to me, I'm one of those people who get on the phone right away - ring customer care and see what they say, better still write a letter to QVC headquarters in London.

Tax evasion, I'd imagine.

I'm sure you mean tax avoidance, not tax evasion, don't you Ella? Don't think Q's legal dept would be happy being accused of tax evasion!

Last edited:
I'm sure you mean tax avoidance, not tax evasion, don't you Ella? Don't think Q's legal dept would be happy being accused of tax evasion!

Haha oops yes of course, my bad, had a long day at work :yawn:

All my payments August/September are showing as QVC Italy, very strange! Well I've phoned CS and they don't really know why either.

Last edited:
try quoting both data protection and money laundering regulations at them - you should have a right to know if you buy off a company and the payments are going to another country.

Latest posts

Back