Rachel Galley couldn't care a toss for her customers!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemcherub

Registered Shopper
Well my title says it all really. I like Rachel's jewellery and always watched her shows. Rachel always says when selling a ring just grab it in any size then contact me and I can size it to fit, she also says the pebbles in the ring can be engraved and again to contact her.
So after Morgan was born I purchased the charmed pebble ring and emailed Rachel to ask if she would re size it and engrave the pebble, her reply - can do but am away for few weeks so maybe contact me again after June 6 and then I can do it for you.
No problem so I emailed her on the 7th June - no reply, 12th June - no reply, 19th June - no reply.
I gave up and emailed Mike Wall at TJC who had it sized and engraved and posted back to me all at no charge. What a star.
I understand that Rachel has grown and grown so must be very busy but I think she needs to step back and realise its down to her customers how much shes grown and totally ignoring their email is nothing short of rude!

RG and her TJC 'mother' Chloe are both very slick at promising the world but it's all to do with getting the sales and then sod the customer it seems GC. I know how important this was to you and thank goodness Mike is still there to pick up the pieces of a broken promise, he's a star indeed.

'I gave up and emailed Mike Wall at TJC who had it sized and engraved and posted back to me all at no charge. What a star.'

What excellent CS that's exactly how it should be, a customer has a problem and it gets sorted out, well done Mike :clapping:

Latest posts

Back