Rachel Hatton returns to Gemporia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gee4

Registered Shopper
I only know Rachel from TJC so this will be interesting. Had no idea she and Mark used to be on Gems. Can you go from selling decent jewellery, to selling tat, back to selling decent jewellery again??

I remember Rachel and Mark jumping ship together to TJC a few years ago. I was really surprised to see that she is returning. She is covering the 3-7pm shift starting 15th June which is Lynn's slot. Is Lynn leaving do we think?

Well, one thing I think we can be certain of: Lynn has just taken two weeks off, so she is not going on holidays. She hasn't mentioned anything about leaving and she has just moved to the new slot, but we never know. She might want to dedicate herself completely to her crystal healing, since she is very close to completing her studies.

I remember Rachel and Mark jumping ship together to TJC a few years ago. I was really surprised to see that she is returning. She is covering the 3-7pm shift starting 15th June which is Lynn's slot. Is Lynn leaving do we think?
She is also doing Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th so that is opposite shift

I like Rachel’s presentation style, and enjoyed her on TJC, but didn’t watch Gemporia when she was on. I’m not surprised that Rachel has jumped ship, TJC is unwatchable these days. Although, there are a lot of dubious hours on Gemporia too!!

Gemporia and TJC are indistinguishable these days. I only watch certain shows on either channel, and that's when the presenter is bearable and the items on sale are indescribably bad

Latest posts

Back