Rachel Zoe TSV QVCAmerica

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC Princess

Beauty Addict
I've just noticed that QVCUSA have a Rachel Zoe TSV(Faux Fur Vest(Gilet)). I have watched the two series of The Rachel Zoe Project on Watch and really like her,everything is "to die for" or "bananas":rock: - i hope she brings her range over to the UK as i would love a look. That said the "vest" looks quite cheap in the promo? Re the programme -i love Brad but think Taylor is a moan, she comes over as very insecure and Rodger deserves a medal for putting up with Rachels mad schedule every day.

Zoe the queen of size zero or even minus zero.

She wears real fur herself but sells the faux to QVC.

Seems she and her husband have been doing a hatchet job on the blond girl who used to work with them. She left and started her own company taking some zelebs with her, so Zoe and hubby accused her of stealing stuff.

Zoe the queen of size zero or even minus zero.

She wears real fur herself but sells the faux to QVC.

Seems she and her husband have been doing a hatchet job on the blond girl who used to work with them. She left and started her own company taking some zelebs with her, so Zoe and hubby accused her of stealing stuff.

Sorry for the late comment - i havent visited for a couple of days and had forgotten i had started a thread:confused:. Anyway many thanks Donna for the gossip, it doesnt really surprise me as Taylor(blonde girl) wasnt happy and voiced it often. Dont like that RZ wears real fur!! but sells the faux stuff to QVC - if this is true shame on her, both she and DB(and any others in this category) should find a conscience!!

She is always going on about how she loves vintage and its the jackets etc are easy to spot as fox and chinchilla etc.

Yes there was big scandal all over the web last month about Taylor. She was promised this and that would happen for her but didn't. So she left and next thing Roger seemed to find all these pieces of clothing missing.

Latest posts

Back