Radley London

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Craftalot

Indigenouscommunities
Ooh, crikey - a bit much but rather nice. I also don't go much on the guest - she's got a very strong East Midlands accent (Nottingham) and is uncomfortable on camera. The accent is very much at odds with the London chic Burlington Arcade exclusiveness that they're trying to create. I'm all for people having different voices on air as opposed to the generic QVC London Voice, but she seems a very odd choice for an 'ambassador' for the brand.

One of the models with the Duke bag had a browny-orangey top, green knee-length skirt, grey ankle boots and a bright red chinese style hat on - she looked like something out of an Alpen advert.

Last edited:
I once lived in Nottingham & I recognised her accent, took me back many years.She seemed quite knowledgeable & at least didn't gabble in a hyper high pitched tone.I could listen to her.

I like some of the Radley watches, they look well made and not too expensive... Not too bad to rise from a stall on the market. Good luck to them I would say.

As someone from "the north" it's nice to hear different accents on QVC rather than the Estuary English that is everywhere on QVC.

As someone from "the north" it's nice to hear different accents on QVC rather than the Estuary English that is everywhere on QVC.

Yes JR comes from Nottingham, I believe and she often lapses into it , or used to, I can't stand watching her now.

Latest posts

Back