• Radley TSV 5.jpg
    Radley TSV 5.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 172
Radley Hayward Place Large Triple Compartment Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 186847
QVC Price £219.00
Todays Special Value Price £149.97
P&P £4.95

Currently only available at QVC, the Hayward Place shoulder bag from Radley is crafted from fine leather in a classic triple compartment design with a contrasting-textured flap, two top handles, a sleek magnetic closure and the signature Scottie charm. Choose timeless luxury with this versatile bag, which will keep all your essentials organised and update your seasonal wardrobe in a flash.

Just for us, just for you - this striking bag was created especially for QVC, harnessing all the features that we know you love, such as a convenient medium size, an on-trend flap-over design and triple compartments to keep everything right where you want it. We know you’ll love it just as much as we do!

Your everyday companion - carry a bit of elegance wherever you go with this bag, which boasts three compartments encased in a streamlined silhouette, with a zipped central section to keep your must-haves secure. There’s plenty of pockets to ensure that your belongings stay organised, and it’s also the perfect size to use while running errands or meeting friends for lunch, allowing you all the space you need to store your essentials without being bulky.

It’s all in the details - this bag’s luxury look is all down to the little things, such as its chic contrasting texture on the flap, a subtle Scottie-print jacquard lining and the classic Scottie charm that’s unmistakably Radley. Complete with beautiful foil branding, it boasts all the elegance of a timeless design with Radley’s signature playful touch.

Your perfect colour - with five seasonal colours and two finishes to choose from, it’ll be difficult to pick your favourite. Classic Black Suede and effortlessly elegant Ink Suede both feature a luxurious suede flap for a versatile addition to your accessories collection. If you'd prefer a stylish mock croc texture on the flap, go for Willow Faux Croc, Tortoise Faux Croc or Rio Faux Croc, which come in chic on-trend shades to add a sophisticated flair to your look.

• Comes with a dust bag
  • Outer pockets: 1 x slip
  • Inner pockets: 1 x zip, 2 x slip
  • Magnetic and zip fastenings
  • Outer: 100% leather; lining: 100% polyester
  • Bag (h x w x d): 22cm x 29cm x 11cm (8.7” x 11.4” x 4.3”)
  • Strap drop: 25cm (9.8”)

Colour options:

• Tortoise Faux Croc
  • Willow Faux Croc
  • Black Suede
  • Rio Faux Croc
  • Ink Suede

All measurements are approximate

It’s not often I feel sorry for a BA but that poor woman is like an echo trying to get a word in edge ways with Gatling gun Keenan. God does the woman EVER shut up?

don’t understand why the TSV was by the Radley BA but now it has changed to Wet weekend Evie presenting other Radley items. Perhaps they can only stick AK for 15 mins at a time.

Last edited:
I quite liked the black one but it’s sold out already. But a lot of money for a bag as you say...

This bag looks far too stiff and formal for my liking, and it pretty much goes without saying - it’s also far too expensive. I also get put off a little by the exclusive to Q bit - somehow “cheapens” it for me - and cheap it is not! I think it would be good if these companies who do Q specials for us , gave us an exclusive pricepoint (not a TSV reduction based on some fictitious price they’ve pulled out of the air) . Price the bag at £90 , and tsv it for £60 say. Everyone would be a winner, as people would be able to try a brand and would possibly go on to buy more things from them, same with Q , people will look more and buy more- last but not least , the customer will be getting a proper deal. The offers should be exclusive and not popping up every five minutes- The tili boxes are a case in point. There’s a lot of buzz around them, and when they’re gone they’re gone - If other brands reflected that model, as I said, there would be more winners than losers. I’d feel a proper loser toting a suede trimmed bag in this weather that cost me £150...sod that!

You can tell it’s made for QVC, they’re using the old hardware, the new dog charm is a little gold or silver toned metal dog, were as QVC are using the older leather dog charm, even for £150, which isn’t really a good deal, you’d want the newer hardware.

Looks too big for me and probably heavy & not keen on the colours.Having said that I had absolutely no intention of buying although I have a weakness for bags.I have some Radleys ,wait for them to be reduced on their website but now I have enough.

I have a number of Radley bags & still use them, however, my No Chinese Products rule makes even liking the look of them a thing of the past. Oooh the freedom of no longer being a Q customer. I'll still use it for amusement purposes but I'm glad that I finally closed my account because I'd planned to do it for months.

I do like Radley, but no way would I pay over £100 for a handbag. I have bought some of their watches as presents in the past, I love the little dog attached to them.

I have a number of Radley bags & still use them, however, my No Chinese Products rule makes even liking the look of them a thing of the past. Oooh the freedom of no longer being a Q customer. I'll still use it for amusement purposes but I'm glad that I finally closed my account because I'd planned to do it for months.
Anybody looking for a British made bag then the brand in the link below are one suggestion. Hand made in the UK, a small company and even though they aren`t cheap they are made to last a lifetime and are beautifully made. My late sister had a couple of their bags and they were truly lovely. A couple of times a year they do have a sale and you can pick up a bag with a good discount but they tend to be limited styles and colours because they don`t mass produce.
I`m not a handbag person, to me a bag is just something to carry my bits and pieces in and I tend to use the same bag until it falls apart, then bin it and buy another but for anybody who likes classic styles which are built to last and are good quality (like my sis did ) then it might be worth saving for one.

It’s not often I feel sorry for a BA but that poor woman is like an echo trying to get a word in edge ways with Gatling gun Keenan. God does the woman EVER shut up?

don’t understand why the TSV was by the Radley BA but now it has changed to Wet weekend Evie presenting other Radley items. Perhaps they can only stick AK for 15 mins at a time.
AK raced through the midnight hour at breakneck speed and slow-coach Evie hardly had time to draw breath let alone speak.

I love a bag! However even though I like the classic style I don’t get the opportunity to use this type anymore and have plenty similar if I need a posh Queenie bag.

Latest posts

Back