Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With Mr. There..There with him. Tsovet? Sounds like something more suitable for your dog. 'WILL GO UP TO'. Do these trinkets ever really go up? The one I am currently looking at I am sure I got free some decades back with a special edition of Whizzer and Chips in 1975.

With Mr. There..There with him. Tsovet? Sounds like something more suitable for your dog. 'WILL GO UP TO'. Do these trinkets ever really go up? The one I am currently looking at I am sure I got free some decades back with a special edition of Whizzer and Chips in 1975.

Or "Introductory price" which lasts for ever.

But best one from Shaun tonight is, "brand new, at lowest ever prices". :unsure:

Well Shaun considering it's brand new then it's the ONLY price you've sold it at so it's going to be lowest and highest ever price on IW. :ROFLMAO:

Christ Shaun and the shyster, paraphrasing here, but they're comparing boring high street brands with no identity or history against IW's Solar Time brands which are very individual and all have a unique history and story to tell.

Yeah Shaun so unique that the Chinese company behind the brands, has given them stories/history that doesn't belong to them, at least the high street brands are who they say they are and don't pretend to be something they are not.

Ryan certainly wants to come over as Mr. Nice Guy. But a true Mr. Nice Guy couldn’t work easily or at all in such a generally vague and misleading selling environment, and in his case for twenty plus years. I couldn’t believe his absolute front when he decided to pursue the line that high street names watches are boring. Well, he said he didn’t want to use the word boring. But of course, he did say it by ‘not saying it’. Insult via the back door. Let me say, I’d rather have a ‘boring’ Rolex on my wrist than some couple of hundred quid ’interesting’ cheap watch from a shopping channel. Heritage brands??? What? Like Swan & Edgar???? Desperate and cheap selling tactics again tonight.

For some weird reason Jonathan's not using the 'Q' word (quartz) when describing the "Created in California in 2004 2012 2006" (yes he really did get the year wrong twice before coming up with an 'answer') Tsovet (bless you); it's "solar powered", "a solar movement" (yes, really) and "analogue dial" (duh!), yet they're unafraid of saying quartz elsewhere. Though of course it would negate Shaun's claim of "movements you've probably never seen before" unless they're later going to show Shaun on the toilet :eek:

Also Jonathan called the battery a 'capacitor' which is 'like your mobile phone' (!!!)...now where do we begin? (n):ROFLMAO:

Ryan certainly wants to come over as Mr. Nice Guy. But a true Mr. Nice Guy couldn’t work easily or at all in such a generally vague and misleading selling environment, and in his case for twenty plus years. I couldn’t believe his absolute front when he decided to pursue the line that high street names watches are boring. Well, he said he didn’t want to use the word boring. But of course, he did say it by ‘not saying it’. Insult via the back door. Let me say, I’d rather have a ‘boring’ Rolex on my wrist than some couple of hundred quid ’interesting’ cheap watch from a shopping channel. Heritage brands??? What? Like Swan & Edgar???? Desperate and cheap selling tactics again tonight.

For folks in the affordable price bracket :whistle: :ROFLMAO:, I'd rather have a boring cheap Casio, Citizen, Seiko, Wenger or even an Invicta pro diver than IW's Solar Time, Resultco or Swan & Edgar offerings.

That funny looking little man who looks like he got turned down for a lollipop gentleman role, and former Windows 3.1 expert, Van der Valk the Sofa Detective now. The funny looking little man hands over to Van der Valk plonked on a vulgar looking chair possibly sourced from Times Furnishing in Wood Green from 1977, but absolutely no hearable words come from his upper lips. There is a god.

For some weird reason Jonathan's not using the 'Q' word (quartz) when describing the "Created in California in 2004 2012 2006" (yes he really did get the year wrong twice before coming up with an 'answer') Tsovet (bless you); it's "solar powered", "a solar movement" (yes, really) and "analogue dial" (duh!), yet they're unafraid of saying quartz elsewhere. Though of course it would negate Shaun's claim of "movements you've probably never seen before" unless they're later going to show Shaun on the toilet :eek:

Also Jonathan called the battery a 'capacitor' which is 'like your mobile phone' (!!!)...now where do we begin? (n):ROFLMAO:

Watching Shaun (or any of the other presenters) it becomes really obvious they know very little (pretty ignorant actually) about watches, despite their claims of collecting and being really interested in watches and researching about the watches and brands for the shows. Now in an ideal world the guest/supplier/buyer should be providing and educating the ignorant presenters with clear detailed and accurate information about the brands/watches/movements etc, but in reality we have guests like Bordell (and his bosses at Solar Time) who goes out of his way to spout so much misinformation, lies and deliberately failing to reveal relevant information, that it becomes impossible for not only the presenters but the viewers to actually learn any worthwhile information from IW watch shows.

Ryan is creaming his pantaloons about a magnificent free gift surprise being given away with the air fryer tonight. A free electronic salt and pepper set? A My Name is Den Gothic Mascara Kit? No!!! They are giving away... That's GIVING AWAY...that cruddy old dogeared pamphlet by Chef Drank All The Chip Oil Elasticated Chess Board Slacks. You know... Those pamphlets they have had around the back since 2004. Are there no beginnings to their generosity? Why don't they just combine all the pamphlets they have left with the next barbecue they flog and use them instead of burning charcoal?? Ooh Er Mrs..here comes Chef Double Entendre...Let's pull down its drawers, let me BONE the chicken...Car on Top of My Head Jack.. Toffee Calzone anybody?

Ryan is creaming his pantaloons about a magnificent free gift surprise being given away with the air fryer tonight. A free electronic salt and pepper set? A My Name is Den Gothic Mascara Kit? No!!! They are giving away... That's GIVING AWAY...that cruddy old dogeared pamphlet by Chef Drank All The Chip Oil Elasticated Chess Board Slacks. You know... Those pamphlets they have had around the back since 2004. Are there no beginnings to their generosity? Why don't they just combine all the pamphlets they have left with the next barbecue they flog and use them instead of burning charcoal?? Ooh Er Mrs..here comes Chef Double Entendre...Let's pull down its drawers, let me BONE the chicken...Car on Top of My Head Jack.. Toffee Calzone anybody?
first prize a copy of giant haystacks book, second prize two copies of giant haystacks book!

How many times can Ryan say 'hand on heart'. He might as well just replace with 'and i'm about to tell another porky pie'

In Ideal World's reality we are continually told that the presenters, rigorously use their exercise bikes, vibrating plates, treadmills etc, also following the strict Jane plan and cooking health low fat foods in their air fryer, mini ovens etc, all while wearing the latest most luxurious sportswear and trainers, so checkout your baskets and be like them. Sounds great, i'm in. (y)

Yet they all swear by Bella Bodies to hide those unsightly bulges. :unsure:

What bulges?

With the lifestyle they claim to have and want us to follow by buying all these healthy products/eating plans there should be NO bulges. ;)

Latest posts

Back