Random musings and general banter.

Jazzydrury

VIP Shopper
Where have I seen Elixinol guy before, it wasn’t Bid TV, Children’s TV Presenter maybe or an acting job
 

cheeky chappie

Well-known member
Ya must check out ya baskets ...
(20 secs later)
Ya must check out ya baskets ...
(10 secs later)
Ya must check out ya baskets ...
(15 secs later)
Ya must check out ya baskets ...

ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
 

cheeky chappie

Well-known member
'If you want a gold watch, just buy it!'

WHY?!?!?

It might not be anything LIKE the gold watch I want.

'You want a house, there's a house, just buy it.'
'Yeah but it's a one bedroom and I have 10 kids and 23 cousins living with me?'
'Just buy it, and please check out ya basket.'

STOP SAYING 'PLEASE GO CHECK OUT YA BASKETS' !!!!!!!!!!! Are you on friggin' commission for each time you say it?!?!?
 

cheeky chappie

Well-known member
A do mean this!
A do mean this!
Check out ya baskets!
A do mean this!
You have got to go to the phonelines!
Tonight is a private club show (what the actual f**k?!? So only certain viewers can buy? No? So it's NOT A PRIVATE CLUB SHOW YOU COMPLETE TWAT!!)
 

Hammy60

VIP Shopper
Peter – “on this collector’s club night, I do mean this; you need to check out your baskets. You are investing in timepieces that are hand assembled, unique and of a quality of watch you probably not even experienced on your wrist before.” :ROFLMAO:

Kevin – “True”

These two are getting more delusional with each show. The amount of exaggeration, misinformation and lies just increases with each show these two do. Praised Kevin Reynolds in the past for giving more tech details and selling actual watchmaking brands, but the increasing over the top nonsense is bringing him down to the levels of the other idiots now.

See Kevin said nobody else offered the Vostok Europe N1 with a steel bracelet.

https://www.maier-uhren.de/vostok-europe/rocket-n1/rocket-chrono/2255295b.html

Kevin and Peter also said, you can’t buy the Aviator watch as apart from the 22 Kevin acquired you only get it if you were presented with it through the Swift team.

https://www.poljot24.de/en/aviator-7750st.html
 

cheeky chappie

Well-known member
Peter – “on this collector’s club night, I do mean this; you need to check out your baskets. You are investing in timepieces that are hand assembled, unique and of a quality of watch you probably not even experienced on your wrist before.” :ROFLMAO:

Kevin – “True”

These two are getting more delusional with each show. The amount of exaggeration, misinformation and lies just increases with each show these two do. Praised Kevin Reynolds in the past for giving more tech details and selling actual watchmaking brands, but the increasing over the top nonsense is bringing him down to the levels of the other idiots now.

See Kevin said nobody else offered the Vostok Europe N1 with a steel bracelet.

https://www.maier-uhren.de/vostok-europe/rocket-n1/rocket-chrono/2255295b.html

Kevin and Peter also said, you can’t buy the Aviator watch as apart from the 22 Kevin acquired you only get it if you were presented with it through the Swift team.

https://www.poljot24.de/en/aviator-7750st.html
They definitely get more giddy as the shows go on. Probably overdoing the complementary magic mushrooms hidden under the desk :)
 

Jazzydrury

VIP Shopper
Sounds like I missed a cracker last night, I only mainly watch the channel, for a laugh.

I’m glad I asked about Elixinol man, it’s given you lot a giggle
 

Hammy60

VIP Shopper
They definitely get more giddy as the shows go on. Probably overdoing the complementary magic mushrooms hidden under the desk :)

Definitely must be on something, it just gets sillier and sillier as shows go on, the desperate pleas to check out and over the top descriptions.

On his claim, I suppose in a way, if aimed at IW watch collectors, the statement could be true, given that their collections are full of the likes of Swan & Edgar, Earnshaw, Reign, Heritor etc, etc. Of course that then makes an absolute mockery of previous claims from them that watches from these brands are comparable in quality with top Swiss brands. But if you are a non IW watch collectors watching for a laugh that statement definitely isn’t true. ;)
 

Hammy60

VIP Shopper
Big plate Jane back on, been selling all week, but Hayley says MUST check out the meat option, worried about the stock as it's selling really fast, 60% gone and they've only got one more show scheduled IF stocks last.

Don't worry Hayley if it's taken a week to sell 60% I'm sure the remaining 40% will last a few hours. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
 
Definitely must be on something, it just gets sillier and sillier as shows go on, the desperate pleas to check out and over the top descriptions.

On his claim, I suppose in a way, if aimed at IW watch collectors, the statement could be true, given that their collections are full of the likes of Swan & Edgar, Earnshaw, Reign, Heritor etc, etc. Of course that then makes an absolute mockery of previous claims from them that watches from these brands are comparable in quality with top Swiss brands. But if you are a non IW watch collectors watching for a laugh that statement definitely isn’t true. ;)
I love watches and mainly tune in just for the watch shows. I came onto this forum to get rid of some of the frustration after listening to the likes of Mr. Malaprop and others who spout out the same guff about the quality of some obviously inferior brands. I don’t know how they get away with it. Putting this down in writing has probably saved me from throwing something at the TV and causing serious damage. I just really don’t know how one of them in particular keeps his job.
 

cheeky chappie

Well-known member
Big plate Jane back on, been selling all week, but Hayley says MUST check out the meat option, worried about the stock as it's selling really fast, 60% gone and they've only got one more show scheduled IF stocks last.

Don't worry Hayley if it's taken a week to sell 60% I'm sure the remaining 40% will last a few hours. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Whether selling plastic pouches of sauce with a few small pieces of food in them or any other product, as we've touched on before, the urgency they display to 'BUY NOW!' is based on absolutely nothing. Why? Cause at worst the product will be making ANOTHER appearance at ANOTHER great price either days, weeks or perhaps months down the line. The only real exception being products that are genuine end of lines, not coming back and you want that specific make/model. So, from a buyers perspective, you can actually take the opposite approach to your buying and chill chill chill. Cause a bit like buses, if the product you want has sold out/isn't there ... another 3 will be along shortly ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
40,078
Messages
696,686
Members
7,622
Latest member
BundlesEl
Top
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks