Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That super expensive case thingy, I've got a DeWalt drill and case for less than that together, and it's probably of equal, if not better, quality:cool:
Oh dear, here we go again. What would we do without these watch shows:ROFLMAO:

I loved the other week, when they were showing an Earnshaw or similar and one of the sub dial hands had fell off, rattling around at the bottom of the dial. They showed it several times lol. Also seen a while ago, part of the name missing from the dial. Would a arnshaw be worth more for rarity.🤨
I think they were selling an EARNSHA a while back so it wouldn't be the first time that has happened. Also a detached watch hand reminded me of the bad old days of the Bid TV channel when they also showed a watch with the same fault.

Quality control at its finest (y)

His ultimate, most favourite & his perfect watch which took three years to get and as said the other day we've still not seen him wearing it, still got his Seamaster on.
Funnily enough I'm wearing mine tonight too:cool:

Attachments

• yi5QEfT.jpg
    yi5QEfT.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 135
Yeah, we believe you, in 3 years there was never a chance for you to buy your watch, cause they always sold out before the end of the show. The trouble with that story is, it's nothing but lies, they are available to buy before the show starts so you could have bought it then, also you haven't done every Vostok show they've been on in the last 3 years so you could have bought it then and finally and most importantly they haven't always sold out and have been available after show for you to buy.

I bought a watch with case similar to the Vostok one, from the far east, only a lot smaller with the air pressure button doofer on it. Didn't do anything, just turned. nothing on the inside of the case or at the back of the knob.:rolleyes:

I bought a watch with case similar to the Vostok one, from the far east, only a lot smaller with the air pressure button doofer on it. Didn't do anything, just turned. nothing on the inside of the case or at the back of the knob.:rolleyes:

Not sure why it needs air pressure button, contrary to what Reynolds said there is no vacuum inside that case, when you close it it's full of air, and unless there is some mysterious or secret mechanism extracting that air when the case is closed, then it will still be there when you open it. If anything the air pressure inside the case will be very, very slightly higher as it looks like the foam inside gets compressed slightly, probably why VE dry boxes are usually harder to open, you need to push down on the lid to make it easier to flip up the clips holding it closed.

This is a general notification which might be useful to all of us from time to time. I was signposted to a website ceoemail.com which is a directory of useful emails when we need to get 'to the top'. There is a limit on how many searches are permitted each day but it doesn't require registration.

It's very strange watching a Bamix demonstration without "Mad" Mike Saint. This John is a bit easier on the eye and ear, although he's still using the same patter.

Yes, the Vortex was shown and the yorkshire puds

For £140 it doesn't seem to do much. Maybe it's a handy bit of kit but a food processor? Very small quantities of anything done.

Seems more like a stick blender but you can't ask that price for one :ROFLMAO:

For £140 it doesn't seem to do much. Maybe it's a handy bit of kit but a food processor? Very small quantities of anything done.

Seems more like a stick blender but you can't ask that price for one :ROFLMAO:

I bought a stick blended from Asda two weeks ago with a blender attachment and grinder for £18. It does most of what the Bamix does as it replaced an identical model that lasted me 10 years. £140 is a joke.

I am tempted by the Tefal ingenio pans tonight though. It works out cheaper than buying from Tefal themselves even with the discount code they emailed me today. Even though Rob is tripping over his own lies as he can't remember the deal he bought his set with or how much he has paid to upgrade his set to this one.

Latest posts

Back