Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If this Bamix chap was made of chocolate he would eat himself

You are selling an overpriced hand blender mate the sort of thing you can get that will do an almost as good job for £20 anywhere in the land not curing covid.
Agreed. As for gimmicks like showing the vortex in a glass of water, I can do that by stirring really quickly with a spoon then pulling it out, creates exactly the same effect. Go on, try it, it works :)

I don't give a flying f*** if a component in the watch costs a billion pounds per gram. Or a zillion pounds. The value of that watch is whatever you're selling it for at that given moment in time.

Peter S just about wetting his pants, what a wally ...

Kevin says 'has someone made a mistake?!?' referring to the price.

I'll tell you one thing, I've made a mistake, watching those two prattling on like an over excited Hinge & Bracket (younger readers, Google it!)

To me, the way they keep referring to the LOW prices and how much you're saving devalues the brand.

Bored with those two together now

It is the same act as 10 even 15 years ago but even more egged up

One of them shouts the other starts talking the other interrupts the other shouts e.t.c

As I have said before the only answer and the fact there are even more watch shows than ever is behind fashion they are the best sellers for the company whilst that remains the act will unfortunately

Agreed. As for gimmicks like showing the vortex in a glass of water, I can do that by stirring really quickly with a spoon then pulling it out, creates exactly the same effect. Go on, try it, it works :)
That sounds a bit too technical for me! Did you stir r-l or l-r to achieve the vortex. If you were a presenter on IW you could call yourself the Vortex expert. LOL.

Wait a minute Hammy, it's probably a good job I was already sitting down when I read this, cause I'm genuinely shocked by what I think you're maybe implying. Are you saying the presenters and guests perhaps make up some stories to suit whatever product they're selling? Is that really what you're suggesting? I'm struggling to get my head around your accusation as I always find selly telly people to be 100% honest and trustworthy.

;)
Cheeky Chappie, I think you may need a lie down and get the nurse to increase your medication😆...

I'll tell you one thing, I've made a mistake, watching those two prattling on like an over excited Hinge & Bracket (younger readers, Google it!)

To me, the way they keep referring to the LOW prices and how much you're saving devalues the brand.
Love the Hinge and Brackett reference, I didn't need to Google them! And are they using the "mistake" con again, I love the fake shocked look on their faces😊

Shaun on My Pillow show.

"We have an amazing guest, who is going to talk though all the Science, technology and the design."

Amazing Guest? It's Shona Lindsay for god sake, she's just an actor for hire. :ROFLMAO:

That's another thing that really annoys me, not only is tit the products that receive every superlative it's the presenters and guests as well. here's a question for you Shaun, apart from working as a presenter on shopping TV, what actual qualifications or Industry work experience does she actually have to qualify as an Interiors Expert or to give an expert opinion on the scientific, technological and design of the products she guests on IW?

You know on a very odd occassion you could mabye think they are being genuine in questioning a price, but as it happens on every watch show it's become boring and a ridiculous sales tactic that has well and truly past it's sell by date.

I don't give a flying f*** if a component in the watch costs a billion pounds per gram. Or a zillion pounds. The value of that watch is whatever you're selling it for at that given moment in time.

Peter S just about wetting his pants, what a wally ...

You know telling us the price of a gram of tritium could actually be worthwhile, if they then added how many GTLS tubes can be made out of a gram. But without that figure, it's utterly meaningless figure to the viewer. Yeah sounds good saying £25000 a gram but without any more info it means jack ****.

From now on, whenever I go into any shop/showroom to buy something, I'm going to ask 'Have these been loaded into 'the system', it's very important for me to know this before I buy. Excuse me, I know it's just a pint of milk, however the principal still stands!'

:)

Latest posts

Back