Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I could be wrong but I'm 90% sure I heard a presenter pass wind last night. So much so I rewound and played it back a few times to make sure. I was going to record the clip and put on here but decided not to (me nice person.) The presenter was off camera as the guest presenter was doing their demo.
Shona? 😁

Oh no, not Super, super Shona. :eek:

Be hard to find out what was responsible for her excessive wind passing, loads of possible culprits, jack's cooking, Jane's food, protocol, CPD etc etc, actually considering the amount of crap these presenters claim to throw down their throats, and the amount of verbal diarrhea they suffer, i'm surprised there's not more events of flatulence going on. :unsure:

What happened there then????? Tuned in for jackanory watches only to see a couple of women throwing eggs into a basket:eek: Back to watches now though:cool:
According to Mike there was a technical glitch.

No lie, a few mins in and he said something like this when talking about the first watch ...

Someone stopped me in the street to ask about this watch!

Ha ha HAaaaaaaa

According to Mike there was a technical glitch.

No lie, a few mins in and he said something like this when talking about the first watch ...

Someone stopped me in the street to ask about this watch!

Ha ha HAaaaaaaa

Mason is so, so predictable, you would think he would change the script, update his material a bit, but no, he just keeps repeating the same rubbish, show after show, year after year. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reynolds was flogging one of his Vostok watches, and you know how it goes, when this watch first launched it sold out, Igor only had 20 left, which was due for another distributor who didn’t want them so we got them for this show, when these sell out we won’t get them back again for a long, long time.

I don’t know why he’s worried, if he runs out of stock he could always get from his son’s (judging by name and date of birth, assuming it’s his son) company, they have it in stock, and are based at the same address as Kevin. Although probably doesn’t want folks watching IW to know that his son’s company have a sale on at the moment and are 15% cheaper for the same watch than the IW price. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Jess scaring folks on stock levels of the elife bikes - "knowing how much stock we have, there's going to be many unhappy people, and the fact that is on ITV tonight, yeah we know how busy ITV gets, as you can imagine we're around the whole of the UK, ok."

No it's not ok.

Geesh, just how ignorant are media folk, for Ideal World staff who read here, for the umpteenth time, ITV does not broadcast to the whole UK. ;)
Also heard her say there were no Electronic Bikes anywhere else on the internet

What do u get on STV in that slot then, actually I’m jealous you still get regionalised Television, and everybody else gets ITV corporate rubbish

I don't watch STV, honestly don't watch any of the main channels, normally it's stuff from Sky/Netflix/Amazon, the only channels i watch that are would be on freeview is IW. :ROFLMAO: Did watch STV once to see what was on at that time but it wasn't programing just some information type service (which i think they get from ITV), but they definitely don't have IW.

An interesting watch.

Watch oilfield 9dfb18aa86648a76.jpg
Watch oilpump 2  9c0cdc69f813c626.jpg

Last edited:
I know we've said all this before, however the sales pitch about low prices and 'grab these now' really does get very tiresome and to me it verges on being dishonest.

They were flogging mattresses the other night and the presenter was going through the amazing savings. They said something like 'But guys, these low prices won't last, once the stock has gone and the promotional period ends, we're back up to the higher prices so get yours now and check out your basket.'

Now, on one level that might be 'true', however the mattresses in question are featured at least once every 2-3 weeks if not more, so in reality there is no real urgency. I get they'll work on the principal of capturing the attention of the infrequent viewer with comments like that, however if you hop on semi-regularly you very quickly start to see through all the selly telly sales patter guff.

I wonder if Peter S wears the short t-shirt (when doing keep fit shows) intentionally to get a laugh i.e. for comedic effect? The bottom of his belly is on full show, not the prettiest of sights. He seems to wear the same stuff for these shows all the time!

I wonder if Peter S wears the short t-shirt (when doing keep fit shows) intentionally to get a laugh i.e. for comedic effect? The bottom of his belly is on full show, not the prettiest of sights. He seems to wear the same stuff for these shows all the time!
Would anybody find it funny? I thought he might be showing what he’s got to a possible admirer of large guts? He seems to love it and maybe someone else would and ‘bang his back doors’ as he likes to say. They could have a revolting ‘belly off’

He did wear a longer one during their brilliant birthday bash 🤪

Seems an unbelievably low price £21-61 (converted from about $30)

I have not a clue what kind of watch you'd receive ordering from that site, never heard of them, but for £21.61 you certainly want be getting a watch that has the description or specifications listed on that site, probably some cheap fake watch.
The specifications and description on that web site is for the Jacobs & Co Oil Pump Automaton Tourbillon watch, and yeah the price is unbelievably low, retail for the Jacobs & Co is $380,000.

Latest posts

Back