Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC have a guest from Emma on there, why did IW use fake guests

Probably because it's Emma's premium mattress so want an actual mattress expert instead of a pretendy one. ;):ROFLMAO:

It's also a different type of show, IW don't sell Emma mattresses, the show is basically an advert paid for by Emma, they hire IW and IW staff to produce a show promoting their mattresses with IW getting paid for the show/hire studio & staff and probably a small percentage of any sales Emma get on their web site from the link that IW customers are told to use. QVC on the other hand are actually selling the mattresses.

Out comes the 21st birthday watch again. :ROFLMAO:
I caught the bit of the show when this was featured. What genuinely made me laugh out loud was Kevin, with a sincere voice, say something like ...

And the Vostok logo is in Ideal World's corporate colour

???????

Come on, WHO the HECK would think that's a cool 'feature' to have on a watch or any product come to that?!?

Me thinks IW way over-estimated the amount of fanboys that would be lining up to by this ;)

I see there was no stupid spring frame with a dumbbell either.
I'll have you know that tiny 30cm x 30cm uncovered piece of metal sprung mattress acts EXACTLY the same as a full covered and padded mattress would. I always think 'wow!' as I see the dumbbell being rolled over it, accurately representing a human being.

All round it's a VERY accurate demo, as are all IW demos.

;)

I caught the bit of the show when this was featured. What genuinely made me laugh out loud was Kevin, with a sincere voice, say something like ...

And the Vostok logo is in Ideal World's corporate colour

???????

Come on, WHO the HECK would think that's a cool 'feature' to have on a watch or any product come to that?!?

Me thinks IW way over-estimated the amount of fanboys that would be lining up to by this ;)

Only a fanboy will buy a watch with Ideal World on the back, any value the watch had has gone with that feature. :ROFLMAO:

And here he is, Girls. The housewives’ favourite. The man with the biggest ladle in shopping television, We’ve worked off each other for 30 years…What a rapport. He makes George Clooney look like Rondo Hatton…Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, They and Them, Mr John..Erm..Whatever his name is..There’s nothing like a good Yorkshire pudding, John. And those are nothing like a good Yorkshire pudding. My love to my goddess. Be good to yourselves. Keep wearing your masks with your wife. Goodnight. God Bless.. And may your god be with you … Jenny up next

Still the treadmill and another presenter that looks like they spend more time eating than walking and exercising. ;):ROFLMAO:

I don't know what others think, but an unfit presenter telling me how great a piece of fitness equipment is for me just doesn't inspire me to buy it. :unsure::ROFLMAO:
I don't mean to be funny Hammy, but what exactly is your problem (and others on here come to that) with IW and the treadmills they sell?

I reckon seeing a certain presenter demo'ing the product in their crop top t-shirt and blue shorts with belly flapping around is sure to increase sales.

I've bought 2 of them ... one for each leg.

I trust IW I do, and I'm no mug!

;)

And here he is, Girls. The housewives’ favourite. The man with the biggest ladle in shopping television, We’ve worked off each other for 30 years…What a rapport. He makes George Clooney look like Rondo Hatton…Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, They and Them, Mr John..Erm..Whatever his name is..There’s nothing like a good Yorkshire pudding, John. And those are nothing like a good Yorkshire pudding. My love to my goddess. Be good to yourselves. Keep wearing your masks with your wife. Goodnight. God Bless.. And may your god be with you … Jenny up next
Why does he talk to the viewer as if they're all 5 years old? Patronizing? Just a bit.

Latest posts

Back