Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tbh I wouldn't believe anything they say, literally.

On the one hand we have cretins like Mason saying he has to wait till the end of shows to order, as they're not allowed to buy products till after the show end, and then uses the excuse of they've all sold out as a reason for not actually buying one and on the other hand we have Sally, Hayley & Mrs Terrahawk openly ordering products during shows they are presenting.

As you've pointed out if they really wanted one of the products, there are many avenues available for them to purchase those items before or during the shows without having to make some dramatic on screen announcement during shows of, I'm buying one/I won't get one they'll be sold out. Personally feel that all these i'm buying/I won't get cause they'll be sold out are just sales patter/tactics trying to encourage the gullible idiots into buying.

Simon Peters selling things nobody bought originally this morning and nobody is going to buy now in the THIS IS A HAPLESS LOAD OF OLD SHI…extravaganza. He is wearing a blue hard hat with a pair of XXXL recycled Tena pants for a jerkin for some inexplicable reason. Though I do think the raingutter asbestos ear lobe cleaners have got something going for them. Still doing his misleading prices routine, I see. What a waste of space he is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shona encouraging folks to go to the web site, loads of stuff in stock, order as much as you like as on £3.99 delivery per order, "put in our search bar, if we have it in stock, like an Air fryer for example, then you know em, cause NO ONE else has got them in stock have they, but we have, put that in your search bar, everything will come up it will be at a MARKET BEATING PRICE blah blah blah"

OK so let's accept Shona's challenge, entered air fryer in search bar, a few came up so picked Instant Brands Pro Crisp & Air Fryer.

£249.99 + £3.99 p & p Dispatch 2-3 days, delivery add additional 2-3 days so 4-6 days for delivery.

Okay so lets look at Amazon

£238.63 + FREE delivery and (at time of typing) delivery tomorrow, but by the time folks look at this say 2 days.

So how did Shona's challenge go

1.No One else has them in stock - FAIL/LIE

2.Market beating price - FAIL/LIE.

The dark side is strong in the IW universe. :ROFLMAO:

Simon Peters selling things nobody bought originally this morning and nobody is going to buy now in the THIS IS A HAPLESS LOAD OF OLD SHI…extravaganza. He is wearing a blue hard hat with a pair of XXXL recycled Tena pants for a jerkin for some inexplicable reason. Though I do think the raingutter asbestos ear lobe cleaners have got something going for them. Still doing his misleading prices routine, I see. What a waste of space he is.
I saw that, I was curious as to why he was wearing a blue hard hat, then I realised that I didn't actually care so I changed channels🤣

Yet another air fryer different brand this morning with the deeply oleaginous, unctuously supine man with the new idea for an animated horror film rubber head, 1993 rubber waistcoat and rubber presentational style. Why so many brands? Can we ease the pain of it all and air fry the presenter?

A splendid extravaganza of unwanted items nobody wants now and nobody wanted then, veritable smorgasbord of phantasmagoricalisms this morning. I fail to see, though, why a person of male gender with a head made out of Play-Doh needs to wear a hard hat? Oh..I get it…the hard hat thang and PVC bib is to replicate the scenario of the presenters working in the IW warehouse, looking for old rubbish…er desirable items that have been hanging around for years to bring to air. A brilliant and satirical IW creative mind must have worked that one out. Next Item…the red coat worn by the murderous dwarf in Don’t Look Now..followed by a batch of faulty drones - not flying out the door - literally!! Now..the town gas non-electric blanket with metal piped connectors…

Kev says he's never seen an Aventurine dial before, only heard the material existed a month a ago. :eek:

Tell you for someone that is supposed to be the foremost horology expert in the UK (according to IW) he's pretty ignorant. As most (non IW) watch collectors in the UK would know, Timefactors have produced a couple of their Smiths watches with Aventurine dials, Smiths Everest Silver Jubilee & the Smiths Trans-Global.

And Peter in the evening watch show says nobody else has seen the pick of the day, first in the world to see. :ROFLMAO:

As usual Peter spouting a load of crap, as not only have other distributor seen and have the Aventurine dial watch, but unlike IW who are only showing the one watch, they also have and are selling the other watches from the new collection.
No doubt the other watches from the collection will appear soon on IW and they will claim exclusivity and nobody has seen them before.

I've bought a few watches from Peter Maier, not Vostok EU btw and generally he has some nice pieces. These on telly now, over £600 for an NH 35 😲 better watches from pagani design😁 Our Kev seems to be shouting a lot more lately, as if to over emphasize 🤔

Fit of the giggles from tonight’s Vostok team, it’s like they both know they are talking absolute horse **** and can’t keep up the pretence any more.

Anyway guys, just 4 flexis and Its remarkable, Peter Simon said so so it must be true, although he also said that about the tiny wet fart he did in the interlude.

another ‘beach to boardroom’ reference tonight too! Comedy gold.

oh and this is the most exciting weekend of the year….we are 3 weeks in Peter ya clown.

Kev says he's never seen an Aventurine dial before, only heard the material existed a month a ago. :eek:

Tell you for someone that is supposed to be the foremost horology expert in the UK (according to IW) he's pretty ignorant. As most (non IW) watch collectors in the UK would know, Timefactors have produced a couple of their Smiths watches with Aventurine dials, Smiths Everest Silver Jubilee & the Smiths Trans-Global.
Both Lange & Sohne and Omega have used Aventurine dials, and Arnold & Son did an especially beautiful one - if Kevski hasn’t ever heard of them, I’m certain he’s no watch expert of any kind at all!

Attachments

• 083A6186-1718-4749-9EB4-5146D3A40E03.jpeg
    083A6186-1718-4749-9EB4-5146D3A40E03.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 98543624-602D-46E8-95F6-900E8C2FAAAA.jpeg
    98543624-602D-46E8-95F6-900E8C2FAAAA.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 33
  • E32066F8-1D67-406B-9FEB-29C6B6CEA913.jpeg
    E32066F8-1D67-406B-9FEB-29C6B6CEA913.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 32
The man with the upside down head is in Professor Mason mode this evening. Advising us on the perils of skin diseases from all sorts of potentially fatal lurgiewurgies. He is doing this to encourage us to buy a cheap vacuum cleaner, that certainly picks up rice particles on a table top very well indeed - but don't they all on these ridiculous tests? They never do a test with matted in long term dog hair on carpet squares, do they? Now he switches to I'm Mike talking to Mike mode. Mike? Yes, Mike. Well, Mike, I don't mean to scare you or worry you, but when you cough in bed in the morning, that's probably all those dangerous lurgiewurgies you can't see but are really there. Oh no, Michael - what should I do?? Well, Mike - buy this cheap vacuum, Brother...And keep wearing your masks...

Seems any form of technology products are long gone on IW nowadays. They used to have technology experts (I’m not counting the Irish Dutch bloke, as my grannie knew more about iPhones than he appeared to do, and she died in 1935), but no longer. Grant, I think was the last one, and Janice before him. Both were pretty good overall. Then, all the related to their field products gradually disappeared. Why, I don’t know. Now, it radiators-radiators-radiators, air fryers, watch after average watch…and bedding to fill the non-fashion and exercise equipment hours in the main. Although old rubber head is presenting shelving this morning, as opposed to stacking them where he should be.

Latest posts

Back