Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

IW and its presenters surely must be coming to the end of the road........I mean EVERY presenter when talking about any item just talk utter utter utter sh1te and most of the time its not about the item its just about themselves!!! You'd honestly think they were selling you the winning lotto numbers for £1 on 4 flexi payments!!! Its all so so so over the top, Why cant they at the very least try and be genuine and just sell an item for what it is???

Mike of the Masons was rabbiting on about some trainers a few weeks ago and in his words said "these are the comfiest i'v ever wore guys.....and I only buy this sports brand" No word of a lie he said the exact same thing about a different brand of trainers the day before!!!

All with there false fixed smiles, The new welsh sounding female presenter was on a fashion hour and looked like an extra out of a Willy Wonka parody with some daft mustard coloured hat on but she'd have you believe she reallllllly loved the whole outfit!!! Okkkkkay!!!

Sally and Deniiiiiceeee (so so niiiiiccce) must have airplane hanger sized buildings with all the crap they "buy" from IW........Most viewers know the score, its all old school sales pitches and the presenters are all our best friends blah blah blah, I'm still amazed in 2023 this selly telly is still a thing.......but for how much longer........Really??!!!

They almost convinced me to buy some shelves🤔 The way they were going on about them you would have thought they had re-invented the wheel. Who would have thought get yourself a shelving unit, you would have some where to put stuff🤔🤣😂🤣

Usual lies from the shysters Kev and Peter. 11 minutes into the show and it's been nothing but a pack of lies. I tell you Reynolds has really joined the ranks of the lowlife lying guests, no pretence at being a reputable guest expert anymore, which he came off as a few years back, now he's just an out and out shyster.

on the VE Almaz watches - "First in the world to see, even the other distributors around the world haven't seen them."

Yeah so they haven't seen them but are somehow able to sell them. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

You know one thing that really grates me when watching IW, apart from their shyster behaviour, is they way they're continually saying "check out our web site as we have something for everyone on the show", "everyone wants one", "everyone needs one", "everyone is after one".

Sorry, but not everyone needs one, is after one or ****** wants one. :mad:

Mike Mason proudly said he had 5 pairs of those horrific firetrap ‘bootcut’ jeans, a day later it was four pairs?! Are times that hard as an IW presenter you buy a job lot of firetrap. Gotta be ’Beach to boardroom ready tho’! Surprised it wasn’t 55 pair Mike you utter gobshite.
I've heard that there's a fire extinguisher in the studio as a fire prevention method (as in "liar, liar, pants on fire). They may need more than one...

Play-Doh head is on full irritation mode this morning. In his red construction plastic hat and plastic bib. He seems to turn up every Monday morning, just like rampant diarrhoea when you were due back in school again to face all the bullies - and you were just the headmaster..What junk is he hawking again? Jasmine Jossticks (ex- X-Factor) for £3.99 (they pay you), truly vile plastic sense aroma enlightenment fountains, athlete’s foot cream for pet spiders…”You are loving these,” he drones on, wasting good air..Now we have the Gazebo that looks like it is made of Izal medicated toilet paper.. Oh, that’s a shock..They we’re trying to shift last week and they still have them to not sell again. Now we have the colour collection for upper lips and nails..Perfect accompaniment to dance around your plastic handbag with..What a load of abject tat…On to a woman selling £19.99 tan oil.. She says she has been in the business for 35 years. I was expecting her to say she was 95 and it’s all down to the tan oil. But no..she is 53, she says. Another no sale.

One eye looking east. One eye looking west. Hepworths suit. He has the solemn sincerity and pure gravitas of the Chuckle Brother. Now his wonderful story of his time in Halkidikizikzoki in the Greek Islands and the very, very famous man leaving his own yacht specifically to speak to Norman Collier’s warm-up man. - HIM. “Do you know, my boy?” showing him one off the wrist…”I have an Energia watch.” Another load of old boll…memories from Simon Peters..“£50 - four flexis,” he misinforms…What he really means is £200 over four flexi payments. But that sounds more expensive, of course…

So, according to IW, we're all still in the grips of freezing temps, so buy your fleecy hoodie, fleecy cover, ceramic rads etc.

Of course in reality not all of us in the grips of freezing weather, in fact some of us are getting nice weather today, no need for heating or any cheap fleecy crap, it's like a mini heatwave up here in the North of Scotland, were into double figures. ☀️⛱️:)

Peter - "I'll be honest with you." :ROFLMAO:

He's been rabbiting on for 20 minutes and there hasn't be an honest word out of his mouth yet, lies, lies and lies.

Oh and his side kick is equally as bad, he's either agreeing with the lies or failing to correct the lies, which makes him a complicit shyster.
That implies to me that he isn't usually honest🤣

On the subject of the fleece and cushions, Every time I see the pink colours of them they remind me of George the hippo from Rainbow!! 🌈

Peter (Just av a buy these are selling out so check out those baskets which are probably the best baskets in the world....probably its about checking out) Simon is on with Shona......he has been all over Shona like a rash as he likes to do! Wheres the bucket please 🤢

The tat and rubbish IW are scrapping the bottom of the barrel with makes me wonder, are they selling anything or have they got a mega load of stock they just keep punting out the door??

Its now 10pm and its the amateur hour Peter (probably) Simon and he is flogging a cheapo exercise bike, he has shouted its a tenner its a tenner!!! NO ITS £39.99 YOU CHANCER!!!!!

He has two assistants with him, its so obvious the female assistants bike was buggered from the get go so they showed some other screen while she does a voice over and they replace her bike!!! meanwhile the assistant is saying how great this bike is!!! Really????

And all the time the male assistant is TRYING to pedal away with a big smile, but in reality his legs and feet are oversized for this cheapo bike and he isnt very comfortable looking trying to pedal smoothly!!

What a farce of a show all round, I'm almost feeling embarrassed for them all!!!..........A tenner to get them ome Peter shouts again!!! ITS £39.99!!!!!!! At least have the backbone to tell the viewer the proper price!!! How low can IW go???

Latest posts

Back