Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Im not a chef jon tonight on the food prgramme 9.45pm 100% percent said, "im a messy c##t" cut straight back to shaun
Whaaaaaat?!? That was the show I was watching but I didn't hear that! Was that while he was demonstrating the pans or the knock off Nicer Dicer? I'll have to try and watch it on catch up somehow

I’m watching Chef John with the Slicer.

Apart from Rob being the presenter the show is exactly the same as the other day, even in the same order as things were cut.

I wonder who Rob has upset to have to appear at 9am

Rob presenting Vibrapower.

Then comes out with I don’t really exercise
I've not been watching much selly telly so far this year. I appreciate these channels can't flog 1000 different product lines, however it starts to get a bit boring watching them flog essentially the same stuff over and over again. Wish they'd introduce at least a few different things ... and by that I don't mean more watch brands, different eBikes or tabletop cookers, I mean completely different things :)

I've not been watching much selly telly so far this year. I appreciate these channels can't flog 1000 different product lines, however it starts to get a bit boring watching them flog essentially the same stuff over and over again. Wish they'd introduce at least a few different things ... and by that I don't mean more watch brands, different eBikes or tabletop cookers, I mean completely different things :)

It's good to have a break, not just from the boredom of having the same amazing, amazing products on continuously, although in all honesty there isn't much wrong with the products themselves, but mainly you need a break from the presenters/guests, they are the most unlikable bunch of presenters and guests a TV shopping channel could assemble, their idiotic behaviour is fine in small doses for entertainment purposes, but you need a break from the utter over the top nonsense, crap and at times outright lies they spout, con artists everyone of them. :)

Just tuning in to some lip and eye photon re-charge thingy, motor mouth Hayley and two young girls demonstrating how good their product is on their faces, although not sure how you would tell how well it's working on wrinkles when you can't see their wrinkles for the amount of make up they've on. ;)

That woman in Spain e bikes review should be on commission

A, it was years ago when all-electric bikes were more expensive I mean I don't blame them using it and I am sure they see a spike in orders when reading it (or hope they do amount of time they read it out)

Gen is presenting never seen a less enthused presenter the very definition of going through the motions

Peter Simon selling ebikes saying just now –“well we’ve just had some information, this is the last show on Ideal World, THIS is the last show, ok. What they’re going to do is, if there is any remaining stock, it will go onto ITV on Friday morning at 12.30 in the morning. Now there isn’t going to be a lot left here, this is the LAST CHANCE ON IDEAL to get this bike, so go and make the most of it.”

The idiot does realise that Ideal World channel doesn’t shut down in the early hours on Sky/virgin, the show is an Ideal World show that ITV viewers JOIN around about 12.30am (sometimes it's later as have seen the presenters starting the live show and saying the ITV viewers will be joining us shortly, later than normal). It’s just another con trick to hurry folks into buying and to make folks think that the ITV shows are different/special and can only be seen on ITV, which is a load of crap and lies, as I’ve said before, we DON’T get ITV up here so have to watch the Ideal World Channel (664 on Sky) to see those early morning shows. Just because Ideal world can't get channel space after midnight on freeview (hence their need for a deal with ITV) doesn't mean their channel stops broadcasting to the millions of homes with Sky/Virgin.

The creepy, detestable, lying fat slob just can't stop spouting crap.

Peter Simon selling ebikes saying just now –“well we’ve just had some information, this is the last show on Ideal World, THIS is the last show, ok. What they’re going to do is, if there is any remaining stock, it will go onto ITV on Friday morning at 12.30 in the morning. Now there isn’t going to be a lot left here, this is the LAST CHANCE ON IDEAL to get this bike, so go and make the most of it.”

The idiot does realise that Ideal World channel doesn’t shut down in the early hours on Sky/virgin, the show is an Ideal World show that ITV viewers JOIN around about 12.30am (sometimes it's later as have seen the presenters starting the live show and saying the ITV viewers will be joining us shortly, later than normal). It’s just another con trick to hurry folks into buying and to make folks think that the ITV shows are different/special and can only be seen on ITV, which is a load of crap and lies, as I’ve said before, we DON’T get ITV up here so have to watch the Ideal World Channel (664 on Sky) to see those early morning shows. Just because Ideal world can't get channel space after midnight on freeview (hence their need for a deal with ITV) doesn't mean their channel stops broadcasting to the millions of homes with Sky/Virgin.

The creepy, detestable, lying fat slob just can't stop spouting crap.
The thing is, WHO CARES when we all know even if that specific eBike sells out, IW will be flogging another model 4.75 seconds later, so all this 'hurry up and buy!' guff is based on nothing in terms of real genuine urgency.

Imagine if I rock up in your street once a year for 10 minutes. I'm selling 10 units of whatever product for £99.99, a product that sells all day long with other retailers for £299.99. I say to the small gathered crowd 'you'd better hurry up and buy if you like this product, cause once they're gone they're gone and I won't be back for a year, and even then it'll be with a different product.' The crowd know this to be true as it's my 5th year in their street and each year I bring a completely different product.

That's when you perhaps need to make a somewhat rushed purchasing decision as a consumer. Not in the pathetic scenarios pushed by the like of IW.

Yes, I'm my usual cheery self this year as well :)

The thing is, WHO CARES when we all know even if that specific eBike sells out, IW will be flogging another model 4.75 seconds later, so all this 'hurry up and buy!' guff is based on nothing in terms of real genuine urgency.

Imagine if I rock up in your street once a year for 10 minutes. I'm selling 10 units of whatever product for £99.99, a product that sells all day long with other retailers for £299.99. I say to the small gathered crowd 'you'd better hurry up and buy if you like this product, cause once they're gone they're gone and I won't be back for a year, and even then it'll be with a different product.' The crowd know this to be true as it's my 5th year in their street and each year I bring a completely different product.

That's when you perhaps need to make a somewhat rushed purchasing decision as a consumer. Not in the pathetic scenarios pushed by the like of IW.

Yes, I'm my usual cheery self this year as well :)

They're also repeating the same rubbish they did a year ago, how ebikes are hard to get and when we will get them the price will be way higher, yet they always have some and always at low prices. :unsure:
This time Peter Simon was hinting that the present situation was causing the problems with deliveries from the company, although he didn't actually state what that situation was. I'm assuming it was either Covid or Brexit he was referring to, but as ebikes come from China and neither covid or brexit should have an effect on deliveries from there. i'm not too sure what his point was, apart from another con trick to try and scare folks into buying.

Early on last week, I heard Hayley say it was the last live show of the Dormeo mattress. Unfortunately, it wasn't ☹️

They surely must be near the end of the stock for that mattress, must have been over 50 shows featuring it. :eek:
Not to worry though, they'll have another of their mattress waiting in the wings to take over when the wellsleep hybrid finally sells out. On their web site they have all the sizes in stock for 3 other mattresses from the Dormeo range, so expect fabby fabbro back soooon. :ROFLMAO:

They surely must be near the end of the stock for that mattress, must have been over 50 shows featuring it. :eek:
Not to worry though, they'll have another of their mattress waiting in the wings to take over when the wellsleep hybrid finally sells out. On their web site they have all the sizes in stock for 3 other mattresses from the Dormeo range, so expect fabby fabbro back soooon. :ROFLMAO:
Turned over a few times yesterday and the bliddy thing was on every time, with 'limited stock' sign. Their product range seems to be getting smaller by the day. They must surely be bored out of their brains selling the flipping things?

A job's a job though, especially getting onto ITV, what a highlight for them lol

Latest posts

Back