Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When they started with the 42 minute shows, it was said as being a way to give more brands air time.

But looking at the Schedules it’s the same 5 or 6 companies

I thought that was a good move as I have said before I think having an hour or even 45 minutes is not the way forward these days (I can excuse fashion as it always seems to sell well and reviews are generally good)

They seem very "safe" at the moment new products need airtime for growth I can't see why they can't give some of these newer products the slot when they usually show recorded content (1030 or whenever it is) Why not put 7 or 8 new products in this time and see, something might just pick up.

To think this Mattress has been hanging around since there sale.

And at the same price, so rather than the price going up at the end of the sale, the price remained the same but become blockbuster.

Noticed Saturday Night they had the Polti Cordless Vac POTD, it was last a POTD the Saturday before Christmas my dad bought one, its a lovely VAC by the way.

They must be short of POTD Ideas to have the same item twice what in three weeks

To think this Mattress has been hanging around since there sale.

And at the same price, so rather than the price going up at the end of the sale, the price remained the same but become blockbuster.

Noticed Saturday Night they had the Polti Cordless Vac POTD, it was last a POTD the Saturday before Christmas my dad bought one, its a lovely VAC by the way.

They must be short of POTD Ideas to have the same item twice what in three weeks
Their ‘sale’ was never a sale, all prices were the same as always

Their ‘sale’ was never a sale, all prices were the same as always

I suppose technically they could argue it was a sale, although in spirit it was a con job. They were claiming an up 60% off sale by using the higher web price for products when they are not appearing in shows to show reductions from (only an idiot would be buying at those inflated prices from their web site) and not the price the products appear during their regular shows. Quite often the sales prices were in reality just their normal show prices.

Oh more over hyped future heirlooms for collectors. :)

Nothing wrong with the watches, but they are just inexpensive watches, at this price point just as well buying Wenger, Swiss Military etc.
First post of the year so seasons greetings everyone 👍 Yeah, cheapo watches with another "expert" calling the movement "rondo" 🤣

I'll wager the straps and cases are Chinese made, with a "Swiss" Ronda inside. If the Federation were so keen on prosecuting anyone using "Swiss made" on their watches, they could make a fortune 😁

Oh more over hyped future heirlooms for collectors. :)

Nothing wrong with the watches, but they are just inexpensive watches, at this price point just as well buying Wenger, Swiss Military etc.
They make Swiss Military look like quality to my eye. 🤔 and they're nothing special 😉

Has Peter Simon left IW? I haven't watched much of late, but he is conspicuous by his absence.
He was on the other day, he doesn't seem to be on as much. Maybe his appearances on ITV in the small hours has awakened someone's notice of what a star he is and he's having time off to work on something they have lined up for him.

😂🤣

He was on the other day, he doesn't seem to be on as much. Maybe his appearances on ITV in the small hours has awakened someone's notice of what a star he is and he's having time off to work on something they have lined up for him.

😂🤣

I'm sure his star appeal must be on the rise after his appearance on the ratings hit that the "best time of day show" has become. :ROFLMAO:

I noticed Sir Rob of Lockeus has been doing more daytime shifts, maybe new year meant a change in the Rotas.
I like to watch Sir Rob, you never know what's going to happen, he really gets on the 'guests' nerves from what I've seen. Last time I saw him with Simon Lies before Christmas and you could see the angst rising in Lies' face haha

Am I the only one who thinks, if 'Blue Magic' all purpose wonder cleaner is so good, why isn't it on every supermarket shelf in the land?
Jokes aside, I wonder if supermarkets would be reluctant to stock products like this? IF it's as good as they make out, consumers might start to shun the myriad of cleaning products already available e.g. the kitchen cleaner, bathroom cleaner and general cleaner that all have exactly the same mixture inside bottles with different labels on them! I'm sure supermarkets would rather see their customers buy 5 different cleaners as oppose to 1.

Jokes aside, I wonder if supermarkets would be reluctant to stock products like this? IF it's as good as they make out, consumers might start to shun the myriad of cleaning products already available e.g. the kitchen cleaner, bathroom cleaner and general cleaner that all have exactly the same mixture inside bottles with different labels on them! I'm sure supermarkets would rather see their customers buy 5 different cleaners as oppose to 1.
Good point, and one which I hadn't considered.

Latest posts

Back