Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

and its still limited stock
Saw Sally with the bliddy thing earlier and she was saying it could start the road to divorce if you don’t get a good nights sleep because you can start your day bickering with your partner when you get up, which can build up and eventually could lead to it!

I expect a rush on the things after that outburst, so they should be gone pretty soon 😁

Wonder den, you know her that keeps stating IW have 3 compliance officers, so they are only allowed to state true facts on screen as they have to adhere to ASA guidelines - "this is important for you, cause The Mulberry Silk co duvet, I don't actually know of any other bedding company that has The Allergy UK Seal of Approval."

And Ray "life and soul of the party" Kennedy added - "the viewers tonight , can rest assured that anything you tell them, you know what you're talking about" :eek::ROFLMAO:

Well Den, you and your compliance officers are not very good at researching the crap you spout, huh?

I notice IW have gained a company from QVC L(A)B Life & Beauty.

A company set up by 2 sisters who sell like face masks with different colour changing things to help you.
I bought one of the LAB people's products for £150, it was a face lifting/toning kind of gadget with collagen masks. It was a complete waste of money and it ended up in the bin. I would not recommend their products and they had pretty awful reviews on QVC.

CC

I bought one of the LAB people's products for £150, it was a face lifting/toning kind of gadget with collagen masks. It was a complete waste of money and it ended up in the bin. I would not recommend their products and they had pretty awful reviews on QVC.

ACC
I notice Mike Mason is doing there second show on Friday, no doubt he will be buying his duchess one of the products

Presenters doing voiceovers during lunch breaks? Lunch breaks are lunch breaks and should never intentionally be used for work purposes, paid or otherwise, though we all know that truly awful organisations tend to cut corners that way.

I might be wrong but I have a feeling her Caravan is in the car park, maybe she feels rather than going back to the caravan I will do some work.

Sally with Jane Plan, notice how packed her fridge looked, even she realises she needs a lot more than Jane Plan muck on the plate

Think Sally is brighter than a lot think she isn't my cup of tea presenting but has built up a decent size social media "following" (relatively) and get the impression she might go that way even more in the coming years

Think Sally is brighter than a lot think she isn't my cup of tea presenting but has built up a decent size social media "following" (relatively) and get the impression she might go that way even more in the coming years
Yeah she's not my cup of tea either but I never knock anyone for having a go at stuff. As far as her YT goes, she seems to be averaging around 1k views which is neither completely rubbish nor great. I do question whether all the pill popping she promotes is required (indirect selling) e.g. showing viewers her stash of Protocol, vitamins, Jane Plan etc. Eat healthily and exercise is what we need to be doing.

I laughed to myself last night, Rob LockE selling eBikes with the bearded keep-fit guru. He seemed to be mildly seething as Rob explained people shouldn't look to things like eBikes as a way to lose weight. Started spouting about research that shows weight loss is less to do with stuff like cycling and more to do with food intake and your metabolism. Not saying he's right or wrong, it was just the fact you could tell the keep fit guy was thinking 'you're going off message!!!'

Rob helpfully concluded along the lines of 'I mean if you do 30 mins on a bike, what's that? Maybe 350 calories lost? Eat a doughnut and then you've put that amount back in ...' I think he could then tell the keep fit guy was a bit peeved, so he added 'I'm not saying exercise doesn't play a part though ...'

To which the keep fit guy just said 'Mmm Mmm' through gritted teeth :)

Yeah she's not my cup of tea either but I never knock anyone for having a go at stuff. As far as her YT goes, she seems to be averaging around 1k views which is neither completely rubbish nor great. I do question whether all the pill popping she promotes is required (indirect selling) e.g. showing viewers her stash of Protocol, vitamins, Jane Plan etc. Eat healthily and exercise is what we need to be doing.
Sally does have Underlying health issues which meant she had to shield during first lockdown, with the pills, it is like she takes them, but she is also in a way saying g you take these you could improve your health.

But yeah it’s stuff they sell, could it kinda be part of arrangement

Latest posts

Back