Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember the Soda Stream from the early 70s. My much older cousin had one and we used to visit them (I was about 6 years old). She always gave me a Soda Stream drink and it tasted awful. Giving fizzy drinks to young children was acceptable in the 70s🙈.

We had one back then too, like you and Jazzydrury say tasted awful, nothing like the real stuff, it ended up in the back of a cupboard gathering dust.

Things was you could have unhealthy drinks and food back then and the 60s/70s cause the kids were more active, there was no PC games, game consoles and very little tv back then, so you had no option but to go out and play outside, no matter the weather. We had two local drinks makers, Hays and Sangs both had great selection of soft drinks, plus cremola foam was popular with us.

I see John, the slicer, dicer & peeler expert is now the Sodastream expert, do they really need an expert for a Sodastream? :ROFLMAO:

Anyway , our wonderful, highly qualified expert declared after giving a bottle of water a wee skoosh of gas - "what you've done is oxygenated the water." o_O

Bet you were top of your chemistry class at school John, on second thoughts maybe not. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just for you John, you've carbonated the water, not oxygenated it, why, because you're pumping Carbon Dioxide into the water not Oxygen.
Next time he'll be telling us how healthy it is for us as it ionises the water 😂😂😂

We had one back then too, like you and Jazzydrury say tasted awful, nothing like the real stuff, it ended up in the back of a cupboard gathering dust.

Things was you could have unhealthy drinks and food back then and the 60s/70s cause the kids were more active, there was no PC games, game consoles and very little tv back then, so you had no option but to go out and play outside, no matter the weather. We had two local drinks makers, Hays and Sangs both had great selection of soft drinks, plus cremola foam was popular with us.
We had the Alpine man here in Liverpool back in the 80's. All different flavours back when dandelion and burdock tasted amazing, not synthetic/chemical like it does now. And green cream soda! Mmmmmm!

I can't seem to stop posting tonight. Does anyone here think that the presenters are reading this board? The thought just popped in my head after I re-read one of my posts from last week which started "Pervy Pete is on The Best Time Of Day Showâ„¢" and a night or so later Rob Lockwithane was talking with Simon Lies saying something like "Oh we can't call it that because Pete has trademarked it". Now my phrasing was far from original, and there's funnier jokes from better sources, but could it be that the post was fresh in his mind?

In my spare time I do some online surveys. I did one yesterday and at the end they asked me to rate some celebs. You leave it blank if you've never heard of them, or click buttons : really like, like, OK, dislike, really dislike. Peter Simon was one of the options 🥵. I won't disclose on here what button I clicked but I'm sure you could take a guess...

I gotta say that IW have b**ls!!! Or no conscience!
Cannot believe that after the recent nonsense in the USA that they are putting My Pillow to air. Just my prejudice but after the political intervention I would never consider buying anything that is going to put money into the pocket of My Pillow Mike!

Grant on IW, is making out the new iPhones are a load of rubbish up to the iPhone7.

Jess at the beginning says my hubaby has this one, but at the same time she was making out that she has a new one which she is paying through a contract

Cannot believe that after the recent nonsense in the USA that they are putting My Pillow to air. Just my prejudice but after the political intervention I would never consider buying anything that is going to put money into the pocket of My Pillow Mike!
I was amazed as well

Still in recovery from watching Ruth Langsford and Jackie on QVC

ONE vest top £33 quid delivered!

And they said over 1200 had gone in the first twenty minutes

I am still in disbelief at those figures

Definitely the later, mixed with stupidity, you just need to watch IW for a few hours to realise they have no morals, IW is just a company loaded from top to bottom with low-life con artist, liars and loud mouthed incompetent idiots with sales at any cost their priority.
Just surprised so many reputable brands want their products associated with such a detestable lot, or maybe these brands don't have a conscience either. ;)

Grant on IW, is making out the new iPhones are a load of rubbish up to the iPhone7.

Jess at the beginning says my hubaby has this one, but at the same time she was making out that she has a new one which she is paying through a contract

He also said the smaller size of the Iphone was better than the new bigger sized phones on the market these days, which were too big for your pocket etc etc, just wait till he flogging a 6" plus phone on IW again, bet he won't be saying the bigger size is crap then. ;)

Paul Becque the man who doesn't really do shopping tv anymore and when he does it is just for fun (his own words) appears to be doing every hour under the sun this month

Strange January should be the busiest month for a successful life coach/whatever else he claims he is

Strangely enough I looked on their website earlier this week to see if they were still flogging his products and they still had two on there. I didn't realise that they had shows lined up for his brand. I hope everyone joins me in emailing a complaint to Ideal World protesting against this. If the national press weren't so toothless these days it would be worth taking the story to them. "Shopping network connected to ITV selling products from far right, Trump supporting riot financier" would have been front page news once upon a time.

Latest posts

Back