Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think they want to disassociate from the diet theme at the moment as food delivery companies are doing very well currently and Jane probably wants to cash in on it, hence the insistence that it’s ‘normal’ food.

No doubt, once things get back to normal, they will revert back to it being a helpful diet regime.
I really have better things to do but a cruel part of my brain was wondering how it would be if Rob Locke had a crack at presenting Jane Plan.

But then my research led me to a FB posting on 20 November 2020;
'Thrilled to report that I was recently cast in a recurring guest star role on my first UK TV drama. Yesterday, I was cast in a high-profile feature film. Can't say anything about either project (yet), but will as soon as I can. Hugely grateful to everyone who made it possible!'
Looks like he will be far too busy to get in many shifts at PE1

I really have better things to do but a cruel part of my brain was wondering how it would be if Rob Locke had a crack at presenting Jane Plan.

But then my research led me to a FB posting on 20 November 2020;
'Thrilled to report that I was recently cast in a recurring guest star role on my first UK TV drama. Yesterday, I was cast in a high-profile feature film. Can't say anything about either project (yet), but will as soon as I can. Hugely grateful to everyone who made it possible!'
Looks like he will be far too busy to get in many shifts at PE1
If they were going down the ‘diet’ route it would have been advantageous to use him as he has lost so much weight.

Good luck to him with his acting role.

Shaun says IW are one of the biggest retailers of Swiss watches in the UK. 😮

That's some going/claim considering most of their watches are Made in Chinese, and out of the loads of Swiss brands (must be a few hundred) in retailers, IW have only a few.

Mathey-Tissot
Swiss Military by Chrono
Swiss Military by Hanowa
Aviator (Russian brand before they started a Swiss brand as well)
Gevril (although made in Switzerland they are an American brand)

One or two of the other brands they have have the odd Swiss Made watch, but only a few.

Not counting the likes of Swiss Eagle, Swiss Legend, Swiss Infinity, Duxot etc etc which all originate in Hong Kong despite the Swiss Made on their dials.

Definition of diet:

the kinds of food that a person, animal, or community habitually eats.
or
a special course of food to which a person restricts themselves, either to lose weight or for medical reasons.

It doesn't matter what they say, it's a diet of some description as it involves the intake of food. They're trying to differentiate the brand from weightwatchers etc so prospective buyers don't think their food intake is going to be restricted as such ('oh I hate going on diets' scenario) ... even though it is going to be restricted if you want to follow the Jane Plan DIET correctly.

Jane Plan, spend £199 on the plastic sachets of food and £299 on fresh fruit and veg :)

Yeah a diet's a diet despite their attempts to hide the fact. I think the word diet, is seen by many in a negative light these days, it has become associated to much with folks going on crash unsustainable diets and failing. You have folks end up eating the equivalent of gerbil food to survive, yes they loose weight, it's ok if you need to lose weight quckly for a specific reason, but it's a diet they can't maintain or long term and weight usually goes back on.
IMO best and workable long term diet is to eat smaller portions with some exercise, you don't have to cut out all the good stuff or buy some eating plan, just cut back on the amount of the existing food you eat and your stomach and body will get used to it.

Oh and I forgot Shaun also said their is a new brand on tomorrow night with Caroline, they've been on before, it's the pretendy Saxony brands, probably hoping to fool folks into think they are as good as the brands located in Glashütte. ;)

An unusual watch.

What do you think?

Watch dodici-black-front_22521eb6-6b7c-4425-9d6f-560158f9d102_1200x.jpg

Peter Simon this evening whilst flogging Swan and Edgar watches saying that the price of the watch was 'unbelievable' whilst talking about the 'full' 'retail' price...yes, their RRPs are truly unbelievable (y)

Anyway, had to give up watching Simon Peters because he kept talking all over guest James, and although I'm not a big fan of James it was truly awful hearing Peter talk all over him repeatedly even if it was interrupting the usual sales pitch.
He's infamous for it, unfortunately 9 times out of 10 it's not even as though he's interrupting with important viewer info, it tends to be guff. The rare times I switch IW on now, if it's him I turn over. Caught a few mins of him presenting the vibration plate. He was taking a break kneeling down, fine. But then he started his 1970's sexist comic routine, doing the gurning, licking his lips, rubbing his legs etc.

It's truly disgusting.

I take everything back, I'm excited to start watching IW again with recent new additions to their product line up ...

... yet another carpet cleaner
... yet another set of cooking pans
... yet another tabletop cooker

Yeah, their buying department are showing real imagination.

Carpet Cleaner that didn't clean carpet very well, no wonder it's cheap. ;)
Non stick cooking pans, that only needs a quick wipe that still had residue sticking to it after wiping. ;)

My Pillow gets another airing tonight on

IMORAL WORLD
Of course if anyone has a problem with My Pillow they could always complain to the company CEO on Twitter in order to...erm...urm...oh.

Politics aside, My Pillow are basically charging lots of money for pillows and other products in a choice of firmness levels, which is pointless when you can buy (for example) different types of pillow that also have different levels of firmness that cost a lot less from other retailers. Therefore dubious products AND dubious politics; an award-winning (not) combination from Ideal World (y)

Reg Varney replying to the "expert" on looking for 1000 mtr dive watches at this price - "just do that, if you've got the internet, 1000mtr automatic watch see what price you come up with, we are £300, i reckon if you can find it for £1200 you'd be happy."

Actually there are dive watches at £1200 I'd be happy to pay for, superior watches from reputable watchmaking brands that don't need fabricate a story about their brand or watches.;)

But just for you Reg, Tauchmeister do really inexpensive, tough as nails, dive watches and they come with Kev Reynold's fav Japanese movement too, NH35, what's inside the RGMT Reg?

and they do various colours and movements etc

See we've got the new and exclusive, you can only buy from Ideal World event.

Beldray Airlite at the moment, somebody surely forgot to tell Beldray that for Ideal world to claim exclusive, then Beldray shouldn't be selling it through their marketplace store on Amazon at the same time. ;):ROFLMAO:

Oh and teh carpet cleaner in the previous show was being sold on amazon marketplace as well.

Latest posts

Back