Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vibrapower Life show with Rob LockE as a host, what is the point of having a host who is just sitting there.

New shows tonight though.

H20 E3 Sanitising System
Steven Brown Art, whoever he is.

Says it all about Steven Brown art here.

Rob LockE selling watches ...

'Yeah it's always a nice feeling when you're standing in the broccoli aisle of the supermarket and someone comes up to you and says 'nice watch.'

Ok, question to everyone ON THE ENTIRE PLANET. When was the last time you were in a supermarket and someone commented on your watch?!?
Nothing has ever happened to me while I was standing in the broccoli aisle😳,

Nothing has ever happened to me while I was standing in the broccoli aisle😳,
Saying that the way he tries to get the food on the cooking hours to go with home with him.

When he goes into Costcutter/Spar, the shoppers probably do think posh watch sir.

So the arty guy is another odd ball kinda sums up the channel

Next time the Drill All drill bit guy comes in could he drill into Pervy Pete's thumbnail and draw out that dirty blood blister he's had for about 3 years. Failing that, a sterilised needle will do it.
He's being absolutely disgusting tonight in those manky blue t-shirt and blue shorts while rubbing the electric massager all over himself while making single entendres (he hasn't got the class or comic style to do double ones) to the lady demonstrating with him.
He's back on the cross trainer now with the other two girls and I was actually thinking about buying it but I don't know if that's the machine squeaking loudly or Pervy's joints. Sounds like a load of seagulls have invaded the studio. Doesn't sound like the best quality so I think I'll pass on it.

Apparently the cross trainer folds down 'to the size of an ironing board'- lol !!!!!!!!
Reminds me of the treadmill , which ' you can slide under the bed'.
It wouldn't have fitted under Queen Victoria's four poster.
I would like to know how much use the average piece of home fitness gear they sell actually gets-probably two goes if you're lucky.

Next time the Drill All drill bit guy comes in could he drill into Pervy Pete's thumbnail and draw out that dirty blood blister he's had for about 3 years. Failing that, a sterilised needle will do it.
He's being absolutely disgusting tonight in those manky blue t-shirt and blue shorts while rubbing the electric massager all over himself while making single entendres (he hasn't got the class or comic style to do double ones) to the lady demonstrating with him.
He's back on the cross trainer now with the other two girls and I was actually thinking about buying it but I don't know if that's the machine squeaking loudly or Pervy's joints. Sounds like a load of seagulls have invaded the studio. Doesn't sound like the best quality so I think I'll pass on it.
Yep, gross is the word, both his blo0dy nail and the way he conducts himself on keep fit shows. I wonder if he genuinely thinks his 1970's end of the pier esque 'comedy' routines are funny? He probably does cause the poor souls around him have to muster up laughs. Little does he know they're probably thinking 'omg what a creep' inside. A bit like staff that feel the need to laugh at their managers jokes to keep their jobs.

Apparently the cross trainer folds down 'to the size of an ironing board'- lol !!!!!!!!
Reminds me of the treadmill , which ' you can slide under the bed'.
It wouldn't have fitted under Queen Victoria's four poster.
I would like to know how much use the average piece of home fitness gear they sell actually gets-probably two goes if you're lucky.
I can't be bothered to find it, however I'm sure there was a study done a few years back that concluded 70 odd percent of all home gym equipment bought gets used for x days/weeks and then sits gathering dust thereafter.

Couple of observations from today, that had me shouting at the TV, many a swear word was uttered. :eek::ROFLMAO:

Berk was on earlier, claims he's our shopping expert and here to give us the best deals possible.

You're no expert and you'll have absolutely no involvement on the deal being offered, you're just the presenter.

Sally selling a Tunic, saying it hides a multiple of sins from lockdown, we’ve all put on weight, she’s put on weight she says and hitting different parts of her body and saying things like too much takeways, too much drinking etc.

I’m thinking surely not Sally, ain’t you the one that’s ****** preaching to us at every chance about looking after our bodies/health/what we eat etc and how you are a fervent health freak after your illnesses, consuming all the health supplements that IW sell and an avid Jane Plan eater, doing videos of all the healthy food you stock in your caravan and healthy food hauls from ASDA etc etc or was that all a load of bullshit?
According to her latest YouTube vlog, she only drinks tea, or the occasional Diet Coke, as it gives her wind

Yep, gross is the word, both his blo0dy nail and the way he conducts himself on keep fit shows. I wonder if he genuinely thinks his 1970's end of the pier esque 'comedy' routines are funny? He probably does cause the poor souls around him have to muster up laughs. Little does he know they're probably thinking 'omg what a creep' inside. A bit like staff that feel the need to laugh at their managers jokes to keep their jobs.

You hit the nail on the head there. Last night the cross trainer demonstration lady was in blatantly false laughing mode at everything Pervy said. It's like they're told "Amuse him when he goes into his routine. It'll be less awkward on screen". routine
Meanwhile the young girl who, (well I don't actually know what she's there for, they just keep quietly using the gym equipment in the background) you could tell she was pissed off with his antics and wasn't amused at all. A few eye rolls and comments from her showed she was no mug and wasn't going to entertain his nonsense. It wouldn't surprise me if some kind of Me Too scandal comes out of Ideal World one day with the way some of the presenters act.

You hit the nail on the head there. Last night the cross trainer demonstration lady was in blatantly false laughing mode at everything Pervy said. It's like they're told "Amuse him when he goes into his routine. It'll be less awkward on screen". routine
Meanwhile the young girl who, (well I don't actually know what she's there for, they just keep quietly using the gym equipment in the background) you could tell she was pissed off with his antics and wasn't amused at all. A few eye rolls and comments from her showed she was no mug and wasn't going to entertain his nonsense. It wouldn't surprise me if some kind of Me Too scandal comes out of Ideal World one day with the way some of the presenters act.
Yeah, whether intentional or not, the IW selly telly vibe given off is very much barrow boy poundland, whereas channels like QVC, whilst not blameless in some of their sales techniques, have an overall vibe of professionalism and quality.

I've said it before, I can only assume they (Peter S, Mike M, Paul B etc) get the sales figures when they present, so are to an extent given free reign to come out with their drivel. Says just as much about the average IW punter if you ask me. One thing's for sure, these channels know the demographic they're targeting.

Latest posts

Back