Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bikes again. :eek:

Are they ever going to sell out. :ROFLMAO:

Edit to update :-

Jess has just said to show how busy they are the grey has already gone, and they are approaching three quarters of the blue stock has now gone.

If they are only approaching 3/4 of the stock, and we were down to low numbers yesterday then their starting stock couldn't have been that many to start with.
I think when they say "approaching" it could mean absolutely anything; for example, they may have 500,000 of something in stock and they've just sold one so there's 499,999 of them left, which is a cue for an Ideal World presenter to say "approaching single figures". A LONG WAY OFF approaching single figures but to them it's still approaching single figures nevertheless.

:D

Must be something wrong at Ideal World, repeat watch show on and web site has nothing for this hour to order from, you'd have to hunt down the watch under their department menu. :unsure:

Ok update, you can get the programme menu under the on watch live on air button, but not under the tv schedule.

Ok another update, their Monday 3rd tv schedule seems to be last Friday's schedule, all the backroom staff must be on holiday.

The screeching banshee just now, really emphasising with tone and hand actions - "if you've just tuned in, what is Jane Plan? This is healthy eating, this is not a diet, this is healthy eating that is going to help you on a journey."

And of course sitting right in front of her is

jane-diet-plan-book.jpg

Wish they would stop treating viewers like ****** idiots.

The screeching banshee just now, really emphasising with tone and hand actions - "if you've just tuned in, what is Jane Plan? This is healthy eating, this is not a diet, this is healthy eating that is going to help you on a journey."

And of course sitting right in front of her is

View attachment 21130

Wish they would stop treating viewers like ****** idiots.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

;)

Ebikes are now down to double figures (could be 99) and Moike says it will sell out in the next 45 mins. :ROFLMAO:
Apparently only blue left but you can order grey on the web??.

It was in the 20s left a week ago. ;)

Just blue on the web site just now.

Now approaching single figures, Mason urging to check out your baskets. :ROFLMAO:

5 times as many folks ordering as they have bikes available. :eek:

Yet Mason still pleading for everyone to check out. :ROFLMAO:

Mason breathes a sigh of relief at the end, "oh busy night, busy show, oh busy busy busy."

Yeah we can see those ebikes were flying out the door mike, broken phones and internet with the incredible demand created with everyone wanting one. :ROFLMAO:

Shona (a supposed interiors exert etc) on the Leopard print doormat - "i can't believe that no one thought about doing that before, because animal prints and leopard print are so on trend, never dates, it's timeless, so i find it facinating that its' taken Joe browns, who only launched during homewares last autumn, to do it. I can't believe no one else has done that before."

Well maybe if you were an actual expert and actually stuck your nose into the real world outside of IW then you'll have noticed it has been done before. Folks have been selling them for years you daft idiot. :rolleyes:

Each to their own taste wise, however I hopped on last night and they were selling ornaments. There was a leopard and tbh it looked like the kind of thing you buy for £9.99 tops from a local market stall or win at a fairground.

Cheap and tacky.

And the keep fit guy was saying how stylish the eBike is. Again taste is subjective, however I'm not sure I'd describe it as stylish.

Just put a grey one and blue one into basket....don't tell me he was being economical with the truth.....
Maybe, in payback for poking gentle fun at IW, we've been put into a parallel universe where these bikes will NEVER sell out? Could it be they DID sell out a week ago and only we are 'seeing' never ending shows of them still being sold?

Maybe they're letting you order so they take your money and you have to struggle to get it back due to no stock left?

Has been known according to reviews
They're probably now getting semi-regular deliveries of these bikes and they're taking orders regardless of the stock level; this enables them to claim occasional 'sell-outs' of specific batches but in reality you'll get yours if you're prepared to wait an extra few days. ('Extended delivery' as with Create and Craft though they don't tell you.) As always these bikes may look quite good in isolation but the components are decidedly low-end and if you saw them side-by-side with something more expensive I bet they look as cheap as hell, and the quality control...well...

Swift Upside Down.png

(To be fair it's the same as low-end bikes from Amazon and eBay but you definitely get what you pay for!)

Latest posts

Back