Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Peters is showing off several of his stomachs and they are wobbling, menacingly and extremely violently. I am expecting/hoping a shopping TV tribute to John Hurt and Alien to be the outcome, with Paul Lavers bursting out of Simon's Paunch City and taking over the show as a matter of urgency.

Simon Peters is showing off several of his stomachs and they are wobbling, menacingly and extremely violently. I am expecting/hoping a shopping TV tribute to John Hurt and Alien to be the outcome, with Paul Lavers bursting out of Simon's Paunch City and taking over the show as a matter of urgency.
I wonder if he wears the same t-shirt and shorts as a short of ironic joke? Little does he realise (or does he?) that they look as though they need put through a hot wash. There again, that would make the t-shirt even smaller, not a good idea in this case!

Two minutes in and the bull:poop: PS cannot get his facts straight, Vibration technology has been on Ideal world for maybe it's sixth or fourteenth year o_O which it it Pete six or fourteen because really there isn't much difference :unsure:.

Just watching some storage organiser show.

Guest - " so in here Sally, I have overstuffed this and because of the great quality of these zips it doesn't matter that i've overstuffed it, how many coats do you think is in here, winter coats."

Sally full on surprised acting mode - " (deep sigh) I'm gonna say, sssssixxxx, but i'm being generous on that.

When guest gets to 7 Sally lets out a high pitched "wow", at the end it's 13 with another "wow, that is amazing" and round of applause from Sally.

Funnily enough, on Friday's (18/6) organiser show Sally give a guess as six coats as well, only gave an "ugh" at 7 and again at 12, but we got a "wow" at the end.

So Sally, considering you did this exact same demo on Friday and were way out with 6 why did you say 6 again and say your being generous, implying it could be less, and act all shocked when you were wrong, when you knew full well that it contained way more than six all along. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

PS

Cheers Ideal world for putting the catch up shows back on your web site, much easier to pick up on your lies and deceit from one show to the next now. (y)👏:LOL:

I wonder if he wears the same t-shirt and shorts as a short of ironic joke? Little does he realise (or does he?) that they look as though they need put through a hot wash. There again, that would make the t-shirt even smaller, not a good idea in this case!

His t-shirts are well past that stage, they are a health hazard, incineration is the only treatment that would thoroughly kill all the germs/bugs that they contain. 🤢;) :ROFLMAO:

Just watching some storage organiser show.

Guest - " so in here Sally, I have overstuffed this and because of the great quality of these zips it doesn't matter that i've overstuffed it, how many coats do you think is in here, winter coats."

Sally full on surprised acting mode - " (deep sigh) I'm gonna say, sssssixxxx, but i'm being generous on that.

When guest gets to 7 Sally lets out a high pitched "wow", at the end it's 13 with another "wow, that is amazing" and round of applause from Sally.

Funnily enough, on Friday's (18/6) organiser show Sally give a guess as six coats as well, only gave an "ugh" at 7 and again at 12, but we got a "wow" at the end.

So Sally, considering you did this exact same demo on Friday and were way out with 6 why did you say 6 again and say your being generous, implying it could be less, and act all shocked when you were wrong, when you knew full well that it contained way more than six all along. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

PS

Cheers Ideal world for putting the catch up shows back on your web site, much easier to pick up on your lies and deceit from one show to the next now. (y)👏:LOL:
PS guessed 7 last night 🙄

They aren’t all exactly winter coats either, they’re mostly short jackets from what I saw

PS guessed 7 last night 🙄

They aren’t all exactly winter coats either, they’re mostly short jackets from what I saw

Yip, and they all looked like kids (small) coats as well.

It's not so bad guessing wrong if it's the first time the presenter has done the demo, although just looking at it you can tell through the clear plastic it's going to be a higher number and i'm pretty sure Peter Simon has done it before as well, but when you've done the exact same demo a couple of days earlier and were wrong saying 6 then, then it says all anyone needs to know about your credibility when you say 6 again.

See she's wearing heels again, thought that was a no, no, in these days of looking after her health and body. Of course health and body take a back seat as she tries not to look like a midget next to the clothes rail, she really hates that rail being taller than her. ;):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Who wants coats stuffed into anything like that anyway? Much better to store them in a vac pack. You can then store it under your sofa, along with your treadmill, ironing board and wobbly plate thingy.

I have vac pack bags, but only keep spare bedding/towels in them, never keep clothing in them.

I'm lucky have a loft, have clothes rails up there, so excess coats, clothing etc are kept in garment/suit bags up there. Actually should offer them to IW as they're not as tall as theirs and Sally wouldn't look so small. ;)

Yip, and they all looked like kids (small) coats as well.

It's not so bad guessing wrong if it's the first time the presenter has done the demo, although just looking at it you can tell through the clear plastic it's going to be a higher number and i'm pretty sure Peter Simon has done it before as well, but when you've done the exact same demo a couple of days earlier and were wrong saying 6 then, then it says all anyone needs to know about your credibility when you say 6 again.

See she's wearing heels again, thought that was a no, no, in these days of looking after her health and body. Of course health and body take a back seat as she tries not to look like a midget next to the clothes rail, she really hates that rail being taller than her. ;):ROFLMAO:
Awful woman maybe she could stand, on the toilet rolls she flogged shamelessly to make her taller.

Shaun - "tell us about the brand"

Bordell - "They started in 2003, it was launched with lots of premium Swiss brands, they were different, they were innovative, blah, blah"

More lies from the con artist, that's the history of the original Nubeo, which were made in Switzerland, which is no longer with us, not the Nubeo you're flogging, their history is Solar Time acquired the old defunct Nubeo's name and started a totally new Nubeo brand, which are made in China.

Who is this dreadful fellow on the fashion parade this evening? He is like an overflowing dustbin - full of himself. He actually told that lovely young lady flogging the Zhuzh to “Hang on a Minute” when she was in full tanning flow. How dare he. Impudent intruder.

That bag looks quality..No love lost between the model and the Woody Allen wannabe, methinks.

Latest posts

Back