Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really want an iPhone 7.

Do I trust jack the no trade talking complete bollocks?

I guess Grant has been given the push, as he kinda said how it is. A nono in peters world.
I liked Grant. He knew his stuff. His replacement BSs his way through. He is embarrassingly poor to be honest. Anybody with any working knowledge of technology would spot it straight away.

The stunt double from On The Buses swigging from the carpet cleaner bottle. “Having a bit of fun,” he chortles. He is usually just supremely irritating, but today he is supremely irritating and doubly irresponsible. Just the sort of thing a young kid would copy having seen it on the television. I see they have subsequently imposed on the screen a ‘don’t drink the carpet cleaner’ warning message - post his juvenile idiocy, I imagine.
Yeah but to be fair to him, he 'does' just do IW for fun as he's raking it in with his YouTube content and business/life guru work.

The stunt double from On The Buses swigging from the carpet cleaner bottle. “Having a bit of fun,” he chortles. He is usually just supremely irritating, but today he is supremely irritating and doubly irresponsible. Just the sort of thing a young kid would copy having seen it on the television. I see they have subsequently imposed on the screen a ‘don’t drink the carpet cleaner’ warning message - post his juvenile idiocy, I imagine.

He's an idiot, and despite what he thinks, he ain't funny far from it, christ Ray "death warmed up" Kennedy (silk duvets) is funnier than Varney. :eek::ROFLMAO:

He's on with Simon Lies just now and Simon is a laugh, but unintentionally - "you know me, real genuine demonstrations". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah but to be fair to him, he 'does' just do IW for fun as he's raking it in with his YouTube content and business/life guru work.

raking in millions. ;) :ROFLMAO:

You can find out here, how many millions he's making on the side.

He was interviewed last month on youtube, views have gone through the roof, 14.

raking in millions. ;) :ROFLMAO:

You can find out here, how many millions he's making on the side.

He was interviewed last month on youtube, views have gone through the roof, 14.

Call me old fashioned, but why would a successful life coach be working for Ideal World? His advice can't be that great or else he'd be the boss of a multinational🤭🤣

I liked Grant. He knew his stuff. His replacement BSs his way through. He is embarrassingly poor to be honest. Anybody with any working knowledge of technology would spot it straight away.
I'm an olde school tech kinda guy, but even I know more than pete. I can call him pete, as we are best friends. Him and gen, hilarious couple.

And 14 views? My cartoon snippets videos have more than that.

I tried to grab a chrono last time his website was open, no chance 🥺 got to be sharp 😎 Open again this Sunday 👍

Yeah you have to be fast, you need to have everything prepared, and fingers at the ready. Think it was only open a few minutes before it reached his order limit. Of course for collectors who really like Eddie's watches it's not helped by these folks, who have no interest in the watches other than buying them and putting on ebay straight away to make a quick profit cause they know some folks really want the watches and they know there is demand because they are hard to get a hold of.

Saw he was open again, must be getting into a good rythm with desptaching etc, was opening once a month before this month. No more watches for me at the moment, waiting for the Limited Edition Silver Jubilee Everest, going to be tough getting that one i think.

Do we know what the ‘V’ stands for in Peter V? Is it really just V or is he Peter the 5th?

Also when’s Gen coming back, I can’t be doing with Statler and Waldorf doing Friday Fashion any longer.

Also again, I can’t believe Paul ‘look at that look’ Brodel is still flogging air fryers, although he is better than the bloke who doesn’t cook the chips properly.

Jess the scientist on the H2O e3 - "You can read about electrolysed water, left right and center, the only difference is you've never been able to do it at home any more (think she meant before), but now you can."

Actually Jess, anybody can do it at home, and it's been possible to do for a long, long time, it's an experiment that's done in schools. But if you want to do it at home, just need a beaker, some leads, couple of carbon electrodes and a battery, all available from ebay etc, and if you don't want to buy stuff, you could cobble together stuff from your home, glass/jug, old electrical cable, pencils. All Thane have done is make a commercial product to do the job in a spray bottle.

Do we know what the ‘V’ stands for in Peter V? Is it really just V or is he Peter the 5th?

Also when’s Gen coming back, I can’t be doing with Statler and Waldorf doing Friday Fashion any longer.

Also again, I can’t believe Paul ‘look at that look’ Brodel is still flogging air fryers, although he is better than the bloke who doesn’t cook the chips properly.

Vollebregt

Speak of the devil, how spooky is that, MIA for a while and back as soon as you ask about her. :ROFLMAO:

She checked out her basket. Loads of fun is gen. And petey. Good friends.

Went food shopping with them last night. Gen kept telling me and petey to check out our trollies, at least 5 times a minute, but petey wasn't paying any attention to her, as he was cleaning the supermarket floor, while ordering, in Italian, some bread through his iphone 7. At this time, gen was getting screechy, demanding that petey check out his basket, whilst inflecting upwards and getting louder every time.

Swan & Edgar & Locke with an "e" were on in the early hours, some utter :poop: spoken during the show, but the pretendy expert came out with this while talking about a watch which he said would take you back to the kind of watches you saw James Bond wearing, don't think i've ever seen a James Bond watch remotely similar to Swan & Edgar's crap, but any way he added this - "and you have a, technically we can call it a jubilee strap, even though it's not a jubilee, because it's jubilee-esque." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No you can't technically call it a jubilee strap, as it's an oyster bracelet you daft idiot, nothing jubilee-esque about it, the only thing they have in common is they are watch bracelets.

This is the watch on the show.
vlcsnap-2021-07-15-17h22m54s4974.png

This is an Oyster Bracelet

ewp002552-oyster-watch-band-bracelet-for-rolex-explorer-shiny-ctr-flip-lock-stainless-stee.jpeg

And a Jububilee

61eM45ZgR3L._AC_UX679_.jpg

Yeah sure looks jubilee-esque. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You wont believe this Paul is hugging Cameras

I've seen him do things like that on the the IW channel, all the noise, farting/messing about, rudely interrupting guests etc, is just so he's the center of attention, he's just an annoying attention seeking idiot, in everyday life you avoid prats like him like the plague.

Latest posts

Back