Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's a Jane Plan 'testimonial' that must be the equivalent of Megan's eLife bikes review which ends in someone's husband being upset that the wife had stopped doing the Jane Plan, but if the Jane Plan is so amazing in so many different ways then why did the wife stop it in the first place? Must be something to do that it's no longer directly being promoted as a diet to the point that they mysteriously no longer mention the D-word though I did hear them mention the expression 'portion control' three times in a roundabout way. Hmmm...possibly because Ideal World's scared of implying its viewers are fat or need to lose weight despite selling lots of 'keep fit' equipment (y)

Also last night, Martin the watch guest was in full lies mode on the Kenneth Cole watch spiel, saying things like if you ask anyone within the watch industry about them they will say that they are legendary (hahahaha) or being equally hilarious Kenneth Cole have stayed true to their roots by never moving from New York (hahahahahahahaha). You mean, as with trying not to show the back of the watch because it might give away its New CHINA York roots more like.

Yeah those are two words that are definitely not part of the IW vocabulary, Diet & China. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, even more strange when you consider the word diet is still used on their website ;)

They refer to plans designed to help people lose weight ... surely that's a form of diet?

'Jane Plan, spend £100 on our product and then £200 on fruit and veg to make it taste half decent ...'

And of course you can buy a signed copy of Jane's book, "The Jane Plan Diet" book.

But as we all know, as they keep telling us, it ain't a diet. :ROFLMAO:

Was just thinking about Mason on the craft shows and wondering if there are any items he wants, but knowing Mike's luck they'll probably sell out before he gets the chance to buy it and in 2024 he'll be telling viewers, for the millionth time, how he's been trying to buy that item for years but it always sells out.

That had me thinking, wonder if Mike bought his Morphic Drum watch? :unsure:

Ok just did a quick check, he must have it now as three colours/finishes of the drum watch are available, including the black/silver one he really, really wanted. ;)

Peter on Samsung - " they supply components to Apple, Sony, TC & Nokia."

Is that the same Apple you said last week "make all their own hardware"? Are you now telling us the amazing Apple phones are dependent on Samsung tech?
Well you learn something new everyday when peter's sitting in the experts chair, maybe you should also tell folks the things are assemble in China with cheap labour also, oh wait forgot, you're not allowed to mention China on IW. ;):ROFLMAO:

Peter on Samsung - " they supply components to Apple, Sony, TC & Nokia."

Is that the same Apple you said last week "make all their own hardware"? Are you now telling us the amazing Apple phones are dependent on Samsung tech?
Well you learn something new everyday when peter's sitting in the experts chair, maybe you should also tell folks the things are assemble in China with cheap labour also, oh wait forgot, you're not allowed to mention China on IW. ;):ROFLMAO:

After a quick google search it is Sony that supply the Iphone camera.

Someone must have put those Delorean watches together in the dark as they are totally hideous and look like left over watch components from the reject bin.

for some strange reason there are folks out there that like these kind of watches, big and gaudy and often hard to read the time easily, which is fine, their money etc. But i do think IW are having a laugh calling these shows collectable timepieces, there is nothing collectable about them.

Hilarious, MM just pointed to the marketplace section on the website, focused on some anti scratch pet paw shoes, dispatched from China 🤣 speaks volumes.🤔
Couldn't possibly own a watch with DeLorean on the dial, drug dealer, took the government for millions, built a crap car 😁
I noticed that looking through the the marketplace, lots of cheap crap stuff, all delivered direct from China. If they can put China on their web site why is China never ever mentioned onscreen? :ROFLMAO:

Someone must have put those Delorean watches together in the dark as they are totally hideous and look like left over watch components from the reject bin.
I know taste's subjective but I have to agree. Actually for me, many watches don't appeal and I'll include genuinely good brands in that statement. I don't like chunky, busy watches, prefer cleaner more simple lines. But yes, some of the Delorean's take it to a whole new level.

I noticed that looking through the the marketplace, lots of cheap crap stuff, all delivered direct from China. If they can put China on their web site why is China never ever mentioned onscreen? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, they're a decade late to the 'selling lots of tat online' game ... the likes of Amazon and eBay beat them to it! Gen picked out a mini fan thing a few days back, think it was designed to be worn around your neck. It was a piece of plastic tat you'd expect to find in a bargain basement store. She extolled about this item as if it was product of the year.

Mobility trainer thingy at the moment.

Sally desperately trying to persuade folk to check out, only cost £12.50 on four flexis.

Everybody spends £30 on the Friday takeaway, so ditch that and you can have this. and if you don't like it you only lose p &p, and whats a fiver.

Fivers a lot for some folk you know Sally, and if a fiver is nothing to you and you don't mind losing a fiver, hey just send some my way.

And it's a bit hypocritical of Sally demanding others to give up their Friday takeaway to look after themselves/health as by the looks of Sally, despite having a treadmill, vibrapower etc, it doesn't look like she's given up on her Friday takeaways. :eek::rolleyes:

Yeah, they're a decade late to the 'selling lots of tat online' game ... the likes of Amazon and eBay beat them to it! Gen picked out a mini fan thing a few days back, think it was designed to be worn around your neck. It was a piece of plastic tat you'd expect to find in a bargain basement store. She extolled about this item as if it was product of the year.

Yeah, they have over 370,000 in the product of the year category, every one is a super, super, amazing, phenomenal bestest quality product, exclusive to IW and at market beating prices.

LMAO just as i finished typing this Gen is on in the background looking at the marketplace.

High pitched and excited.

"Oh my god I love it, they're chair socks, i love that description they're leg protectors, knitted furniture these."

Leg warmers for chairs. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back