Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Create and Craft have had several IW presenters on lately, here is how I rate them worst being first.

Paul B, What a twat, keeps Interrupting guests with his Beep Beep nonsense he does it half the demos, the looks some of the experts give him, comes over as them thinking what a twat, thing is out of all them Paul has done the most shifts so should no how the channel works.

Rob LockE, presenting wise he is fine, seems to get on with the guests, to much time is taken up with his past life in USA, and his weight loss.

Mark Reyes, Useless but harmless, the one show I watched it had Dawn Wheeler basically being Expert/Presenter, she has Presenter at like a last minute before, so the show ran fine.

Mike Mason/Shaun Crawley really likeable seem interested in what is going on.

Top of the class is Sally.

Enthuastic, Bubbly, gets on with the guests, she does crafts herself, so actually knows what she is on about.

She has hinted before about wanting to be on C&C more, I’d be happy for her to Move Channels, I know a lot of you dont really like Sally, but she would be a perfect fit.

Her social media platform would be a plus, she could do demos with Crafting.

Also you can tell why she does her YouTube she is freelance, I’m not sure if she would have been getting paid during her shielding, but at least YouTube would have been giving her some funds

Along with the other crap he's spouting, You can't buy a Traser T100 watch anywhere but UK and USA Kev says.

Just a quick look

Germany

Poland

Latvia

Speaking about "Hybrid" movements, Kev came out with this stunning piece of info on the graveyard shift show with Locke the other day.

“This is a VK Hybrid movement, it’s a fusion, when we use the words VK now that means it’s a fusion of both mechanical and quartz together. In Japan, two, TWO YEARS ago, when they started designing these and making them, they called it meca-quartz, mechanical quartz, but now it’s know in the trade as hybrid.”

Two years ago? If it was designed and made two years ago Kev, how were Seiko able to use it in watches years before? In Seiko branded watches it’s not called VK63, 64 etc, its 6T63 etc and of course JLC had a meca-quartz long before Seiko although it would cost you a lot, whereas Seiko have made it cheap for the masses.

Here’s a video of a Seiko meca-quartz watch 7 years ago, 5 years before it was designed and made by Seiko, how do you explain that Kev? :ROFLMAO:

Peter on the Black Energia - "well it went out and it sold out, as it stands currently, i think we are the only place you get this."

Kev - "yep, no I think you're right."

Kevin, you are getting worse man. :ROFLMAO:

It's also available from your Son's web site, yeah I know some folks might say well there Kev Reynolds and his Son's business, two seperate businesses, how would Kev know what his son has. Probably because both Watchbase Ltd (Kev's business which supplies IW) and Just4watches ltd (His son's business) are both registered at the same address.

Ooh, Pete's just announced his imminent retirement from the channel 😭 that's me finished with it then 🥺

Don't know what planet Kev's living on. Kev - "you'll have them crying at home." :ROFLMAO:

It's strange, cause although he's just a con artist, at least he's making a complete fool of himself in an entertaining manner. :ROFLMAO:

The rest are just boring annoying con artists/liars.

I see they are still trying to flog the birthday watches buy saying to buy it to celebrate the GB success at the Olympics as it has a union flag on the case, but forgot to mention the Ideal World 2000-2021 birthday on the rear case. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And now the same with a 2000-2021 Matthey Tissot with a union flag on the front.
Me confused ... they said x months ago when these were first featured that they'd fly out :)

Oh that brings back memories, I used to watch WCW back in the days when Flair was on it. Load a silly crap really but was funny non the less. :ROFLMAO:
I could never get into it. I get they're very talented in what they do, but it was the obviously choreographed/fixed nature of it that just me think 'nah.'

Big Daddy and Giant Haystack, now THAT'S what you call real wrestling :) ;) :)

You can never tell with Peter Simon (or for that matter any other IW presenter) whether they're being serious or not, but it seems fairly likely that PS will retire at some point during the next three years. Also the HS2 compensation money must help to buy another decent property even if it isn't quite as grand as he's accustomed to (y)

I could never get into it. I get they're very talented in what they do, but it was the obviously choreographed/fixed nature of it that just me think 'nah.'

Big Daddy and Giant Haystack, now THAT'S what you call real wrestling :) ;) :)

I couldn't stand the wrestling on World of Sport, my dad always watched it back then, he was a big fan of Les Kellett.

They used to have wrestling at local music hall some times, went once, me and my mate thought we'd get front stalls to be near the ring, but it was on a stage so only saw the wrestlers when they were standing. :oops::ROFLMAO: One thing that stood out was the amount of older women near the ring really giving unpopular wrestlers abuse, god these women really took it seriously, trying to hit wrestlers with their handbags etc. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back