Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He’s back on now, I wonder how many times he mentions the goddess and says everyTHINK, funny how they don’t mention delorean is nothing to do with the defunct car company or even what Chinese movements are in the watches. Personally I think the delorean watches are garish and butt ugly. I’ll hazard a guess they are made in the same factory in China as gamages/swan and Edgar with the cheap 163 part movement you can buy for under a fiver.

While i agree with almost everything you're saying especially the garish and butt ugly, if i'm being honest i would say they are step up, quality wise, from Swan & Edgar, from the scant info available, the movements and case finishing on the Delorean, Constantin Weisz & the other funny German brand watches do appear to be better, not a lot better, but IMO they are better quality especially the movements, of course as you say they are still to big, garish and butt ugly.:ROFLMAO:

I would say Swan & Edgar was on a par with the Resultco brands (heritor, morphic, shield etc) both in quality and ethics of the brands. And i would rank these German owned (but Chinese made) just slightly above them for quality.

It is more of the same again with a different of vibration plate tonight which possibly does the same job as the vibrapowers the have been flogging to death for the last ten years or so.

Creepy and Jane, It's Not a diet, it's Not a diet, it's NOT a diet, repeated ad nauseam.

Ok a few snippets from Jane's web site.

Top of EVERY page on their web site is a header menu, which contains the words –Diet plans”

‘Voted winner of Britain's Best Diet Delivery by Good Housekeeping’

‘Jane Plan is the UK's best diet delivery service voted by Good Housekeeping Magazine and featured on ITV's Save Money, Lose Weight.’

‘All Jane Plans are rolling subscriptions, so at the end of your One, Two, Three or Four Month 'Pay Monthly Plan' we'll continue to send your diet every 28 days, enabling you to continue your Plan, uninterrupted. Payments will also continue to be deducted every 28 days until you cancel.’

‘14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Don’t worry, once your diet has been delivered you’ve got 14 days to change your mind.’

View attachment 21922

Yeah guys, it's definitely NOT a diet. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah guys, it's definitely NOT food lol. It's horrid and I've tried it.

CC

Oh Mason's drum watch again tonight. You know the I want one, but can't get one as they always sell out before the end of the show, so none left for me to buy.

Well as some of you may have noticed, i've posted a couple of times since the last Morphic show confirming these drum watches, especially the black/silver version which Mason said he really, really wanted and he would buy if any left at end of show, didn't sell out and have been available to buy since the last show, so if we get the usual these always sell out crap then we all know it's an outright LIE.;)

He is joined by Miss Baloney, probably the most deceitful pretendy expert guest that's ever appeared on IW or even selly telly in general, considering we've had the likes of baby Fields and Bordell on IW, then that's quite an achievement.

Oh Mason's drum watch again tonight. You know the I want one, but can't get one as they always sell out before the end of the show, so none left for me to buy.

Well as some of you may have noticed, i've posted a couple of times since the last Morphic show confirming these drum watches, especially the black/silver version which Mason said he really, really wanted and he would buy if any left at end of show, didn't sell out and have been available to buy since the last show, so if we get the usual these always sell out crap then we all know it's an outright LIE.;)

He is joined by Miss Baloney, probably the most deceitful pretendy expert guest that's ever appeared on IW or even selly telly in general, considering we've had the likes of baby Fields and Bordell on IW, then that's quite an achievement.
Totally unique, we just don't see these anywhere else ...
Look how the drums almost line up with each other, that's a sign of true quality ...

They must know what they are selling before the shows start, why dont they just order things before the show

Yep they can order before, or get the Goddess to order or be like Sally last week, she had her phone out placing order during the middle of a show, but that won't make for a good deceitful story. As stratobuddy says, they're liars.

Why are they saying the didn't have the live samples on the the shows before?

They've had that watch on a few times, it's the one with the misprint on the dial, says 220 mtrs instead of 200 mtrs.

Edit

Here's the "didn't have live samples on shows before" back in April

vlcsnap-2021-08-19-21h59m28s95011.png
vlcsnap-2021-08-19-22h00m10s817-crop4.png

Last edited:
Why are they saying the didn't have the live samples on the the shows before?

They've had that watch on a few times, it's the one with the misprint on the dial, says 220 mtrs instead of 200 mtrs.
I see the watch second hand stopped when they were on close up and went to Liar emma to explain about it whilst mike swapped the watch for another colour.

Emma on the drum watch - "it's becoming quite iconic in it's own right, cause there's really nothing to rival it. Having said that, i wouldn't be surprised if people are trying replicate something like this, i doubt they're succeeding, this has been perfected by the Morphic team, they are so clever in the way they've created these movements and created these new concepts in timekeeping. But they never go to far, they have the genius to give you something new and not compromising the wear-ability of it."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh you've outdone yourself tonight Emma, that's the biggest load of crap you've ever spouted. You've the gall to accuse others of trying to replicate a Morphic drum watch when that is exactly what Morphic have done, replicated the Red Star drum watch. Oh btw Emma I sure hope Morphic have paid Time King Industrial Company Limited (owner of the Red Star Brand) royalties as they hold the patent for that movement design. ;)

emma is saying revues are saying the shield watch feels like a Rolex. :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1st revue on the IW site is 2 star

"Cheap look and feel"

Oh wait here's a 5 star revue, i don't know whether to feel sorry for the revuer or laugh at their idiocy.

"I buy to keep in boxes mint condition and not to wear. More of a small investment rather than show so i have no real input to offer"

Small investment? It'll be worthless in a few years you ****** idiot. ;):ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Emma is a really gifted and knowledgeable expert, here's Emma on the Shield Nitrox - "to think this is a precision Miyota automatic movement for a price like that."

What's wrong with that i here folks say, well for a start it's a Seiko movement, not Miyota, in that watch.

But it just confirms that Emma is pretty ignorant about watches as she's obviously just parroting those Geniuses at Morphic, as they list on their web site, the movement in the watch as a Miyota NH35. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Of course if she had even a basic knowledge of watch movements she'd know the NH35 is made by Seiko Instruments Inc. ;)

Well despite last nights claims of sell outs by Mike "I tells it like it is, i don't make stuff up, it's not my style" Mason and Emma either during the show or Emma predicting they will all be gone right after the show and most definately before the end of the day, as they ALWAYS sell out, so hurry before you miss out, well this morning ALL, and I mean ALL of the drum watches featured in last night's show are still available to buy this morning, so much for ALWAYS selling out. ;)

Well despite last nights claims of sell outs by Mike "I tells it like it is, i don't make stuff up, it's not my style" Mason and Emma either during the show or Emma predicting they will all be gone right after the show and most definately before the end of the day, as they ALWAYS sell out, so hurry before you miss out, well this morning ALL, and I mean ALL of the drum watches featured in last night's show are still available to buy this morning, so much for ALWAYS selling out. ;)
Yeah we've talked about it a few times, whether watches or other items, the 'you need to check-out now cause these are gonna go!' rhetoric is meaningless 99% of the time as we know x days or at most weeks later the item will be back (or a very similar item) at the same or even cheaper price! Okay granted with watches, especially those of a limited run, it's a bit different but as you say, in the following days you often see watches still on the website when they were supposedly 'about to sell out.' Funny that ...

Yep they can order before, or get the Goddess to order or be like Sally last week, she had her phone out placing order during the middle of a show, but that won't make for a good deceitful story. As stratobuddy says, they're liars.
Anyway, who the feck cares if the presenters are buying the products. So what?!? Oh yeah, that's right, it's supposed to make the viewer think 'oh that must mean it's a really good product/deal, I'd better buy one.'

Mind you, when I was in Asda the other day this came over the PA system:

Hello shoppers. Just to let you know, Mike Henderson, a stockroom operative within this very store, always buys Asda own brand bog roll. If it's good enough for Mike's ar5e, it's surely good enough for yours, right shoppers?

I ended up buying a 12 pack! ;)

Latest posts

Back