Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crawley is on selling footwear - 'they dissipate the heat when your feet are too hot , and lock the heat in when your feet are cold' he claims.
Really Shaun? How do they do that - do they have a thermostat?
The manufacturers website makes no such claim.
Are you just making it up as you go along ?
We’re they made by Beldray, did they have a thermostat that you could Bluetooth to your portable radiator, so you could turn the radiator up. But wherever you go you got the heat

I thought he was very good overall. Probably too good, really. His level of expertise probably suiting people who know their technology, rather than those who don’t. And I imagine that those who DO know their technology, wouldn’t be buying their technology products from Ideal World. Far better having somebody like Peter pitching at a level somebody still running Windows 3.1 would feel more comfortable with.
I’m not techy, self taught as I go along but I liked Grants informative segments, when he was allowed to speak. Volauvant is just annoying, showing pictures all the time. I learn nothing from him.

Just waiting for “I don’t mean to hurry you, it’s just neighbourly advice,” to get his Arianas mixed up with his Areolas. It seems very much like an extravaganza of ta…er..sublime style Mason is bringing us. “Fellas - £20 to smell like what Cristiano Ronaldo smells like,” he fawns..Probably he smells of benches lately. Phantasmagorical fragrances abound. Goddesses: Skin treats of Masking 24 piece gift sets…Somebody hold me back…My wallet is about to jump out of my trousers…Ronaldo going mental…Ronaldo flying out the dressing room door..Household names, ladies..Domestos comes to mind..

Just waiting for “I don’t mean to hurry you, it’s just neighbourly advice,” to get his Arianas mixed up with his Areolas. It seems very much like an extravaganza of ta…er..sublime style Mason is bringing us. “Fellas - £20 to smell like what Cristiano Ronaldo smells like,”Probably he smells of benches lately! LMFAO he fawns... Phantasmagorical fragrances abound. Goddesses: Skin treats of Masking 24 piece gift sets…Somebody hold me back…My wallet is about to jump out of my trousers…Ronaldo going mental…Ronaldo flying out the dressing room door..Household names, ladies..Domestos comes to mind..
Probably he smells of benches lately! LMFAO

Just waiting for “I don’t mean to hurry you, it’s just neighbourly advice,” to get his Arianas mixed up with his Areolas. It seems very much like an extravaganza of ta…er..sublime style Mason is bringing us. “Fellas - £20 to smell like what Cristiano Ronaldo smells like,” he fawns..Probably he smells of benches lately. Phantasmagorical fragrances abound. Goddesses: Skin treats of Masking 24 piece gift sets…Somebody hold me back…My wallet is about to jump out of my trousers…Ronaldo going mental…Ronaldo flying out the dressing room door..Household names, ladies..Domestos comes to mind..

I thought it was probably one of the funniest IW show I’ve ever seen, Mason, continually looking down at his script, spraying and sniffing, and waffling on about fragrances having a story, that draw you in with a beginning, middle and end, having a heart and base notes, seductive, was utter comedy gold. :ROFLMAO:

I was so impressed with his story on the CR7, lads wearing it in the bar and it’s seductive effect on women, that I’ve ordered some, can’t wait to wear it and have all these women drawn to me by the seductive power of the CR7 fragrance, and if I wear my Almaz that should be the clincher for one heck of a night. 🥳🤣

Seriously though, anybody taken in by Mason’s bullshit needs their head examined.😉

I’m not techy, self taught as I go along but I liked Grants informative segments, when he was allowed to speak. Volauvant is just annoying, showing pictures all the time. I learn nothing from him.

While Grant was technically informative, he was slowly getting drawn to the dark side, he started off giving fairly non biased honest take on whatever tech they were selling, but latterly he was becoming more like like the rest of them and over egging some of the products.
He was very much into video production etc, so probably did IW in-between jobs, but works full time as a Digital Designer at Auto Trader now, so doesn't need or have time the IW gig anymore.

It got even worse later, with a deflated couldn’t be ars…bothered Stan Butler surrounded by packs of three even Tesco would struggle to give away. So low was his motivation to sell the unsellable, he couldn’t even pretend to pretend to like Pot Noodle Gift Sets to the insanely annoying pillow flogger man, with wrongly located eyeballs, and more children than King Herod, who was simpering away about how marvellous Not Poodles (but tastes like them) gift sets are. So down was Stan, he couldn’t even sound like a foghorn gone wrong that wants covering in phosphorus as a matter of urgency, warning us of low stock levels, and the ability to fantasise about him being hung drawn and quartered to prevent him ever making that sound again.

Buy Three Get One Free, in this case rhyming in an elongated sense with Buy None I’d Rather Have My Balls Set On Fire In The Public Lavatory…If I came across those items at a car boot sale at 6:30 in the morning, I would expect to see them still there at 12:30 in the afternoon so grim were they. Where they got them from, God only knows.

Kev and his faux surprise and bemusement is getting worse.:ROFLMAO:

Kev and Peter were doing the graveyard shift at 1 am, on the best time of day show, and they were both bemused as to how IW managed to have the Gaz 14 at £219.99, Kev was gobsmacked at the price, really couldn't believe how it could be so low.

Which is kinda strange as his son sell the same watch for £189 on his web site.

The fact that he & his sons business shares the same offices etc, then his son's prices won't be unknown to him, then it makes it's even more laughable when he puts on all the faux shock at IW prices. :ROFLMAO:

https://just4watches.co.uk/collections/vostok-europe-watches/products/gaz-14-os22-5611297b :oops:

It got even worse later, with a deflated couldn’t be ars…bothered Stan Butler surrounded by packs of three even Tesco would struggle to give away. So low was his motivation to sell the unsellable, he couldn’t even pretend to pretend to like Pot Noodle Gift Sets to the insanely annoying pillow flogger man, with wrongly located eyeballs, and more children than King Herod, who was simpering away about how marvellous Not Poodles (but tastes like them) gift sets are. So down was Stan, he couldn’t even sound like a foghorn gone wrong that wants covering in phosphorus as a matter of urgency, warning us of low stock levels, and the ability to fantasise about him being hung drawn and quartered to prevent him ever making that sound again.

Buy Three Get One Free, in this case rhyming in an elongated sense with Buy None I’d Rather Have My Balls Set On Fire In The Public Lavatory…If I came across those items at a car boot sale at 6:30 in the morning, I would expect to see them still there at 12:30 in the afternoon so grim were they. Where they got them from, God only knows.

Yeah, saw that, Knowles the pretendy interiors expert sounded like he and his family live on pot noodle and this was a smashing great gift to give as everyone loves pot noodle, i was shouting at the TV, no we ****** don't, hate the vile tasteless stuff, doesn't even taste like food, like eating cardboard.

Some of their ideas as to what folks would like for their xmas is really strange.

Peter Simon is on claiming he has been using Elizabeth Grant for seventeen years.
The only thing he appears to have been using for seventeen years is botox.
'I don't give my age away , but I was born not long after the second world war' he tells us.
According to Wikipedia he was born at the end of November 1962 , so his birth date coincided with the advent of the Beatles , not with the Blitz.
He's bonkers.

Who's the idiot expert with Masarati?

Their looking at the Successo watch and Peter says:-

"Sekonda movement?"

Which was bad enough. :ROFLMAO:

But the so called expert, and the brand rep says - "Seiko"

Peter - "Seiko, wonderful just buy it."

Expert - "Maybe NH70, 24 jewel automatic, nice watch."

Peter goes into orgasmic raptures at that news. :ROFLMAO:

It's a ****** quartz watch you numpty. :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Where do they find these experts, I want their job, no watch knowledge required, just need to have a brass neck, christ it'll be easy money.

Edit

Oh see where the NH70 is coming from, it's in the Triconic watch, must think it's the same movement in all the watches.

Peter Simon is on claiming he has been using Elizabeth Grant for seventeen years.
The only thing he appears to have been using for seventeen years is botox.
'I don't give my age away , but I was born not long after the second world war' he tells us.
According to Wikipedia he was born at the end of November 1962 , so his birth date coincided with the advent of the Beatles , not with the Blitz.
He's bonkers.
Ha Ha HAaaa ...

IW seems to be turning into QVC.

Suddenly selling food, perfume, I wonder if Ariana Grande or CR7 have heard of Ideal World
IW will NEVER be QVC. tbh I don't rate these channels much one over the other, they all have their flaws. But one thing QVC generally do well is to have presenters and guests that are, in the main, relatively calm and professional during their shows. Note I'm not saying QVC don't have their fair share of spouting guff, I'm just talking about production quality.

If QVC is Sainsbury's, IW is Poundland.

Oh must be a mistake with the elife bike price malarkey again, Peter says when he came in this afternoon was £700 and worth every penny. Spoke to someone called steve and he said they are £600 now not £700, but now the web sites gone a further 10% lower to £539.99. Price genuinely being checked, folks on the phone giving grief as Peter speaking.

Wonder where the £700 came from, that Peter is talking about, and why are they phoning they were selling them on the lunchtime show for £539.99, and the same price on the show yesterday, so everybody knows that is the correct price.

And Timbo playing along.

They are all con artists, even the those that appear to be more honest, nicer and pleasanter than the others. ;)

Simon Peters appears to be one of those people who likes to pretend be years older than he really is for comedic effect, presumably? He was a kid on Junior Showtime in the early ‘70s, so he is far from pushing 70 as he was spouting the other day. Late 50s would be my guess. 110 years in shopping television is another one of his fantasies he wheels out on a regular basis, which would actually make him around 145 years old.

Latest posts

Back