Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been off sick from work today (side effects from Covid booster vaccine). My manager told me to "stay in bed watching rubbish TV" so I saw a bit of Ideal World 🤣. I saw a bit of Sally this morning selling fashion, she was referring to how quickly an order from IW came and said "it's like Amazon Prime"! Love the comparison. Saw someone on later, don't know his name, he was explaining a type of flexi pay really clearly. Saw Creepy Crawley a couple of weeks back being equally clear. Shame Dirty Peter can't do the same...
Like Amazon Prime? The service famous for next day delivery? That's a laugh! I ordered two of the V pillows, one snow leopard and one zebra print on September 30th which you'd expect to be sent out packaged together. The Zebra print arrived a whole week later while the snow leopard one went missing. Only after phoning IW to complain did it miraculously get delivered the next day, three weeks later.

Dirty Peter is flogging cheese tonight which is a mistake as it's just non stop unfunny single entendres and licking his lips while tasting them pretending to have an orgasm. Knocks me sick.

He's just said to the cheese company guy "Do you know Jordan North from Radio 1? He told me he puts his red wine in the fridge" making out he's best mates with a famous DJ. No Peter! What you meant to say was that you watched a programme on ITV tonight with Jordan North and Beverley Callard going wine tasting in Spain and Jordan happened to mention it on there. Just because you heard it on telly, doesn't mean they're your friend and they were telling you personally.

He'll be on the watch shows next week talking about his good friend Tim the speaking clock who he phones regularly for a chat!

Like Amazon Prime? The service famous for next day delivery? That's a laugh! I ordered two of the V pillows, one snow leopard and one zebra print on September 30th which you'd expect to be sent out packaged together. The Zebra print arrived a whole week later while the snow leopard one went missing. Only after phoning IW to complain did it miraculously get delivered the next day, three weeks later.
How DARE you!!!

IW do have an equivalent to Amazon Prime, it's called Peter Prime. Basically, the service is Peter S and Peter V making the deliveries on eBikes. So give them a break, whilst they might not be quite as quick to deliver as Amazon, please bear in mind they're cycling all over the UK!!!

Miss precision fair bumming up her CV. :ROFLMAO:

And her very first expert opinion of the night is a load of crap, Morphic didn't design the drum mechanism as she's inferring, Red Star watches did, Morphic just copied it, like a load of other Chinese made waches you'll find on Ali at a fraction of the price.

Can't wait for the "professional diver approved" Axwell watches later, diver approved watches with compass bezels. :ROFLMAO:
I only hopped on for a few mins last night. They were selling a Morphic I think for something like £69.99 with an RRP of £450 or thereabouts, Ha Ha HAaaa.

Paul B says 'If you buy this as a gift, the person might go on the Morphic website and see it costs £450. What are they going to think then, eh? You don't need to tell them you only spent £69.99.'

How DARE you!!!

IW do have an equivalent to Amazon Prime, it's called Peter Prime. Basically, the service is Peter S and Peter V making the deliveries on eBikes. So give them a break, whilst they might not be quite as quick to deliver as Amazon, please bear in mind they're cycling all over the UK!!!
I just saw them cycle past my mansion. I shouted to my great friend Petey, go on Petey lad, he turned and smiled at me, until I heard Gen screeching check out your baskets to them, all the while on a trailer, on a treadmill.

“I’m 95, but I don’t look it.” No, it’s not Simons Peter or My Name is Den. The person making the statement is Elizabeth Grant. No, she doesn’t look 95. She looks 105. Well, not really. She could certainly knock a decade or so off. But not as much as they knock off her Ultimate Christmas 10 Piece Collection. £444.90 Combined Price reduced to £69.99. Has it ever been sold at £444.90 on Ideal World or anywhere?

“I’m 95, but I don’t look it.” No, it’s not Simons Peter or My Name is Den. The person making the statement is Elizabeth Grant. No, she doesn’t look 95. She looks 105. Well, not really. She could certainly knock a decade or so off. But not as much as they knock off her Ultimate Christmas 10 Piece Collection. £444.90 Combined Price reduced to £69.99. Has it ever been sold at £444.90 on Ideal World or anywhere?
I saw that offer and wondered.

Marvellous news. The Story of Jenny. Jenny’s Story. The NeverEnding Story of Jenny..Mason has decided to become 80 years of age for empathy reasons. His goddess…his wonderful boy, his creaking kn…patter…The Lowest Price Ever since the Last Lowest Price ever.. In all seriousness, having to keep doing this routine of tedium with this treadmill must be driving them all mad? Well, apart from Shot Knees Jenny, of course. I am sure she can think of nothing better than boring us all witless once more with her wonderful arthroscopic wit…

She has to mention that it's a Miyota movement, as it's a high end Miyota quartz movement.

All i can say is, if she considers the Miyota JS05 as high end, i would hate to see what the low end is like for her. ;):ROFLMAO:

Maybe we should do a count on how many times she says the word Swiss during the show.
Only saw the first few watches, but no mention of the fourth gmt hand. If was a true 24hr gmt hand that could be set independently (against the 24 her rehaut)of the current time would be a note worthy feature.
Annoys me the way they always refer you to the Internet to tell you how it works on the compass bezel model, or a tachymeter model etc.
Your the "expert" show us how they work and while I'm at it 😬 stop calling bezels as a complication. To the best of my knowledge complications are movement based over and above the 3 standard hands. 😉

Latest posts

Back