Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Presenter Dennice - looks amazing for 106 - tells us that when she's home alone she never has the heating on , she just snuggles into a hoodie like the one she's flogging now.
What a load of twaddle.
You mean she doesn't drag around her amaaaayzing ceramic heater that she always tells us she has on to save heating her whole house? Whatever else is she telling porkies about then?

Customers and account holders of IW usually get a daily email with the days special offers or what shows are coming up. I normally delete them without a second thought but the last couple of days I've had a look at them.

On the bottom it shows items recently on screen and the actual numbers that have recently been bought. If these almost miniscule numbers are accurate then it doesn't fit with what the presenters are telling us about products "flying out" or phone lines and internet being in "meltdahhn"

Customers and account holders of IW usually get a daily email with the days special offers or what shows are coming up. I normally delete them without a second thought but the last couple of days I've had a look at them.

On the bottom it shows items recently on screen and the actual numbers that have recently been bought. If these almost miniscule numbers are accurate then it doesn't fit with what the presenters are telling us about products "flying out" or phone lines and internet being in "meltdahhn"
Oooo could you share some of those figures for us non customer/account holders?

Oooo could you share some of those figures for us non customer/account holders?
Yes certainly. Ray's Mulberry Silk duvet has sold 8 in the king size and 6 in the double. 8 of the giant hoodies have gone and a massive 10 of the Beldray cordless vacuum have been sold. That number probably includes Paul Bordel buying another couple of them for his guesthouse 😂

Yes certainly. Ray's Mulberry Silk duvet has sold 8 in the king size and 6 in the double. 8 of the giant hoodies have gone and a massive 10 of the Beldray cordless vacuum have been sold. That number probably includes Paul Bordel buying another couple of them for his guesthouse 😂
I’m shocked at the numbers 😮

See we have the con artist with tumbler watches on tonight again, no doubt, in the alternative universe of Boydell & Mason, we will be told they're just back in stock after selling out the last time and every time they've been on. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Although she will be delighted to know she's not ranked second top of the, "guest who provide the most misinformation on watch shows", on her own anymore, she's joined by Bordell and after the recent Vostok Europe show, Reynolds (Once was one of the best, but it's amazing how you can utterly destroy your reputation in a few watch shows). They are in a three way tie, with Baby Fields still way out there in the lead.

PS

Why do they even set up a treadmill for Locke, he doesn't move, he's just stands on it, what the hell is the point. :confused::ROFLMAO:

I wished you watched Gemporia Hammy, I’d love your insight into their Incitatus watches on now

It's hard to tell, the picture quality of the channel is poor, very poor, hard to see what the watches look like properly. But they are just cheap watches, nothing special about them, on a par with the watches we'll see tonight from Morphic. ;)

It's hard to tell, the picture quality of the channel is poor, very poor, hard to see what the watches look like properly. But they are just cheap watches, nothing special about them, on a par with the watches we'll see tonight from Morphic.

Gemporia used to be a quality channel but it seems to be sliding downhill fast. That’s probably why I watch it more now 😁

See we have the con artist with tumbler watches on tonight again, no doubt, in the alternative universe of Boydell & Mason, we will be told they're just back in stock after selling out the last time and every time they've been on. ;) :ROFLMAO:
I must be a mind reader. :ROFLMAO:

Sells out every time. - Lie

Nothing out there like this - Lie

Never any left for Mason to buy - Lie

First few minutes and lying through their teeth.

Mason, you do realise we've been keeping an eye on these watches to keep a check on your lies. ;)

As for nothing else like it out there, Morphic pinched the design from the Chinese brand Red Star, who were the first to come out with this watch design.

Pair of lying con artist.

Emma Boydell accidentally mixed up Morphic model numbers ('M' followed by two digits) tonight and Mike *had* to make a quip about getting lost when following directions (referring to motorway names) thereby turning a simple mistake into a stereotypically sexist comment complete with awkward laughter from Emma. Tsk.

Also they showed some cheap Elevon watches that actually looked better than the Morphic ones for the same money. However at least two of the watches had misaligned second hands hence some top quality control (or lack of it) there (y)

I used to be a customer of IW until about 2004 (roughly). I used to get bombarded with daily emails, I used toi delete them without opening them to be honest. One day, I got a phonecall out of the blue from IW (or so rhey said) offering me some sort of discount card. It was a salesman on rails and he kept talking over me each time I said I am not interested, which was really annoying. In the end, I said "no thank you, goodbye". Noit rude but he was still talking when I put t he receiver down! Anyway, a few days later, this pak of crappy coupons arrived from a company called supercard (if I remember the name right?) as an IW affiliate. I binned the rubbish and thought no more of it. Then, whils telephone banking a week or so later, the assistant asked about my recent transactions. So I rattled off what I could remember and they mentioned a debit of £2.99 on my card and that the day I was calling, there was a pending request for £99.99 from the same company, supercard! I said no, no, no! The bank declined the payment or and they also reversed the £2.99. I told them about the tele marketing call and they were very helpful and said I am not alone. I complained to IW, who said it had not come from them and to call Supercard. The point is that they had given my financial details to a 3rd party. That's when I closed the account, total shisters. Anyone else had the pleasure of this con?

I used to be a customer of IW until about 2004 (roughly). I used to get bombarded with daily emails, I used toi delete them without opening them to be honest. One day, I got a phonecall out of the blue from IW (or so rhey said) offering me some sort of discount card. It was a salesman on rails and he kept talking over me each time I said I am not interested, which was really annoying. In the end, I said "no thank you, goodbye". Noit rude but he was still talking when I put t he receiver down! Anyway, a few days later, this pak of crappy coupons arrived from a company called supercard (if I remember the name right?) as an IW affiliate. I binned the rubbish and thought no more of it. Then, whils telephone banking a week or so later, the assistant asked about my recent transactions. So I rattled off what I could remember and they mentioned a debit of £2.99 on my card and that the day I was calling, there was a pending request for £99.99 from the same company, supercard! I said no, no, no! The bank declined the payment or and they also reversed the £2.99. I told them about the tele marketing call and they were very helpful and said I am not alone. I complained to IW, who said it had not come from them and to call Supercard. The point is that they had given my financial details to a 3rd party. That's when I closed the account, total shisters. Anyone else had the pleasure of this con?
I got that phone call at the beginning of the first lockdown after buying some plants. They made out it was a free membership with a book of shopping vouchers. As all the shops had just been closed down I thought it might come in handy for online shopping as the lady in the phone said I could use them in supermarkets.

Anyway the book arrived and it was a load of rubbish, vouchers for spa days and afternoon tea at random castles hundreds of miles away from me. And ONLY if I spent a small fortune with them first. I binned it but then got the shock of my life when they took £90 out of my bank account a few days later. I hadn't even given them my details, they took them from my last purchase.

I made sure to get every penny back off the bunch of robbing buggers. I still see the advert on the channel for the membership so they're still trying it on with customers.

Latest posts

Back