Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Create and Craft have begun there end of year sale. I guess Ideal World will do the same
Recall that IW starts their sale about three working days before Christmas when delivery before Christmas is no longer possible (this Tuesday? Wednesday?), though C&C might be able to get last minute items delivered now but not in time for most people to do anything useful with them before next Saturday, certainly not to send handmade items through the post to someone else.

As for IW exclusive brands, I think the only ones they have are Downland (?), Warm Home Heating (ceramic radiators) (?) and possibly eLife (electric bikes) though I've seen the eLife brand with another retailer but only for one bike. If they're on eBay it's most likely to be Ideal World selling them under another name.

Recall that IW starts their sale about three working days before Christmas when delivery before Christmas is no longer possible (this Tuesday? Wednesday?), though C&C might be able to get last minute items delivered now but not in time for most people to do anything useful with them before next Saturday, certainly not to send handmade items through the post to someone else.

As for IW exclusive brands, I think the only ones they have are Downland (?), Warm Home Heating (ceramic radiators) (?) and possibly eLife (electric bikes) though I've seen the eLife brand with another retailer but only for one bike. If they're on eBay it's most likely to be Ideal World selling them under another name.

These folks do e-life as well, they're selling the Swift bike £200 cheaper than IW are today.

These folks do e-life as well, they're selling the Swift bike £200 cheaper than IW are today.

I see they are still using the years old review from Megan in Spain.
On an earlier show they reckoned the bikes battery needed charging as it didn't work, more like it was busted :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

However, scroll to the bottom of the page and you'll find this message:

MANUFACTURER REFURBISHED - Item has some minor marks/scratches on the frame. Signs of previous use.
6 Month Parts Warranty
Luggage strap and toolkit are not included
Guessing these are all Ideal World customer returns or demo bikes.

Well spotted, didn't notice that, although to be honest didn't read it thoroughly, if i was looking for one to buy would have read it more carefully and did a bit more research first, have had a look at few others this morning and they are refurbished too.

But of course if we follow Mike Mason's advice, especially during iphone show, "nobody buys new, you don't buy a new car" etc, so that refurbished elife is perfect in Mason's world and we should be buying it instead of paying more at IW. ;):ROFLMAO:

Oh no. Don’t say that- please! Demo bikes for sale? They might be ones that Peter has been riding. I do hope they’ve been steam cleaned.
One e-bike for sale, light stains only….
🤮

Arkay :sleep: I cant keep my eyes open here 🥱 is on with his Mulberry Silk duvet 🥱 Mike says thst if someone else offered him another :sleep: duvet he wouldnt take another duvet as he believes this is the best duvet 🥱 ever! okkkkay Mike going by your previous predictions of everything monstering out but never selling out I'll take my chances and go with my own gut instinct.

I'm away for a lie down 🥱😴 Cheers Duvet Ray 😇

Ps IW taking the viewer for a mug telling us to check out Arkay UK's (sleepy Duvet Rays own wee website) own website to see how much more the prices are on the official website..........yes yes yes we arent all dull we all know how these comparisons work to make the easily conned think they are getting an amazing deal at IW........🥱

Peter Volauvent , the ancient mariner of IW, is on with the used iPhone 7 - he is claiming that it's so good that people are spurning the later models and going back to the 7.
This is the same lie he told when he was flogging the used iPhone 5 a couple of years ago- everyone he knew was spurning the 7 and going back to the 5.
Peter is full of *&^^%$££ !!!!!

Just had a quick glance at their sale and some right bargains to be had. ;)

4 x 1 litre bottles of top gear waterless wax - £39.99 (usually sold on shows around the £20)

Cookshop BBQ grill - £110.96 (usually sold on shows in summer between £59-£79 depending on the offer)

Geesh these shysters really do take their customers are mugs.

PS

Oh but wait, my mistake, missed the sale part of the offer, they've capped P & P. Phew thought they were trying to rip us off there. :whistle::ROFLMAO:

So. What is going to air most over the next 10 days?
Dormeo, vibrapower or linear?
They'll be there on Christmas/Boxing day, desperately trying to offload stuff to a largely imaginary audience (I guess many - but not everyone - will have better things to do than tune into IW). I also guess the focus will be on fitness stuff as they'll be pushing the New Years resolution/working off excesses lines.

As we sit down to Christmas lunch they'll be a voice passing through the ether saying 'check out your baskets'.

Your new watch has arrived 🤣

Attachments

• 1640075809360.jpg
    1640075809360.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 63

Latest posts

Back