Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All this 'Well done if you've got it' is another technique they use, as if buying something off them means you've achieved something.
Peter Simon (as always) has his own weird version of that.
He constantly says ‘good luck if you get it’.
Now I wonder if there’s a bit of the old subconscious at play, there.
If the watch/ treadmill/ drone/ worry angel (oops - not sure how THAT got there) was any good, why exactly would you need good luck if you got one?

Yeah, she must be IW best customer, every time i see her she's bought multiples of the items she's flogging for gifts or she's persuaded multiple friends, family & her sheep followers to buy it.
She needs to give some insider buyer tips to Mike, might help him secure one of those RARE watches before they sell out each time.

Goodness, more cynical people would think these presenters are making some of this stuff up ...

Charging 889 for a coffee maker you can get loads cheaper on the net what a rip off. https://www.gelisimgunlugu.com/prod...-cup-coffee-machine-silver-barista-820537.htm
How DARE you!!!

I usually spend an hour each day like this (all at the same time) ...

1 foot on my VibraPower
1 foot on my treadmill
Whilst sitting on my eBike
Admiring my S&E watch on my left wrist
Making myself a cuppa on my £900 coffee maker with my right hand

I then have a nap on my Dormeo mattress before getting up and making myself something to eat in my tabletop oven.

How DARE you!!!

Surely you mean Professor Dr Sally Jacks?

I think it should be illegal for non medically qualified people to stand there, spouting their sales guff as if they have a medically backed clue what they're actually saying.
How DARE you!!!

I usually spend an hour each day like this (all at the same time) ...

1 foot on my VibraPower
1 foot on my treadmill
Whilst sitting on my eBike
Admiring my S&E watch on my left wrist
Making myself a cuppa on my £900 coffee maker with my right hand

I then have a nap on my Dormeo mattress before getting up and making myself something to eat in my tabletop oven.
And then going out for a walk, pulling my radiator behind me…

My name is Den and I look 28 but I am really 98. And I was wrong…the treadmill is still here
I just can't get my head around this. Regardless of the product, in most shows the very trustworthy presenters always tell us the product is about to sell out or probably going to sell out. But then the following day, and the following, and the following, they still seem to have stock.

Just can't get my head around how this can be happening. We KNOW the presenters would never tell porkies, so I can only assume it must be a technical issue with their stock control software and the numbers sold/remaining.

Yes, that's what it must be.

;)

They don't tell porkies they just mistakenly speak baseless facts on a regular basis in my opinion.

New owner.

Attachments

• T0FLMTM2NzQ2OTc2.jpg
    T0FLMTM2NzQ2OTc2.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 57
Hopefully the new owner will freshen up the presentation team and get rid of the woeful ones. And I give ideal world 12 months before it's online only or fails.
Sorry for being a pessimist, I don't think it'll make that much difference to their tv output. Ok, they might bring in some new brands and product lines, however without quite a drastic presenter change, IW's output will largely continue in the same vein.

Sorry for being a pessimist, I don't think it'll make that much difference to their tv output. Ok, they might bring in some new brands and product lines, however without quite a drastic presenter change, IW's output will largely continue in the same vein.
Hopefully they will get rid of some of the Porkie pie watch shows.

Latest posts

Back